axelreq

What minigames do we want/expect in GTA 5?

Golf skydiving drug dealing, wow that would be amazing....playing gold in mid air whilst throwing users drugs! Yep i defo want that 2.

i hope there will be boxing or something like that.

gambling- card games, horse betting and so on

some races

police, firefighter, and medic missions

hunting

hope there will be much more than i can think of.

i hope there will be boxing or something like that.

Speaking of that, I hope there are gyms (or other methods) in which you can learn new fighting techniques like in San Andreas, and then change back and forth to whichever one you want to use whenever.

You start the game weak and thin... and there would be a gym! Then you can get stronger.

And... if you eat too much fast food, you get fat.

they should make it so you can have any sort of job i.e - police office,paramedic or just random things !!!!!

Yeah because I want to have a 9-5 ingame job sitting in an office working.

i want to have mini games at your house that you can play. it annoyed me that there was a pool table in playboys house that you couldn't play. it would be quite fun if you could invite your friends over to you house to play some pool or darts of watch TV... and other stuff etc

Remember the RC minigames in GTA-SanAndreas? Do you think they need to return for GTA5? If R* dont put them in i'm not buying the game, but i was wondering what you people thought.

What I would love to see is a Ice Cream truck mini game that lets me sell dope and make some side money, I will make sure I will have a Ice Cream truck in most of my Safe Houses in GTA V.

Anther thing that would be awesome to have is a Pilot mini game that allows you to go in side the airport and dress as a pilot in fly people in Private planes or even a Boeing 747 :).

Over all I want to just be able to go inside of any building I want or go inside a airport that would be a fun mini game or even having a mini game where I can get a group of people an just rob stores or BANKS!!

Either way I will have fun in GTA V even if I have to Pretend I'm in a MINI GAME!!!

Remember the RC minigames in GTA-SanAndreas? Do you think they need to return for GTA5? If R* dont put them in i'm not buying the game, but i was wondering what you people thought.

That would be very awesome to have I love RC cars so much fun :) I know they had a RC thing in Vice City.

Yeah I hope big buildings like airports, banks, clubs, police stations, fire stations etc... are all open for the player to explore, especially the airport terminals.

Guest Bruce Willis

I want to be able to play Snap. Card games are fun! Snap is popular, noisy and liable to go on forever! A fast game for the whole family, requiring quick reflexes and sharp observation.

gta-5-trailer-1-picking-up-chicks.jpg

Have a look at this picture. Look at the ''ACE Sign'' and you see ''lottery ticktes'' and also seems that we are able to enter this shop. The doorglas is transparent. Also there are ♣♦♥♠ on the bigger ''Liquir sign''. Maybe a sign of gambling in GTA V? Also it looks like Bone County in San Andreas. Maybe a small village in the near of Las Venturas? But thats another topic...

It also shows 'Lottery tickets'.

gta-5-trailer-1-picking-up-chicks.jpg

Have a look at this picture. Look at the ''ACE Sign'' and you see ''lottery ticktes'' and also seems that we are able to enter this shop. The doorglas is transparent. Also there are ♣♦♥♠ on the bigger ''Liquir sign''. Maybe a sign of gambling in GTA V? Also it looks like Bone County in San Andreas. Maybe a small village in the near of Las Venturas? But thats another topic...

It also shows 'Lottery tickets'.

Sorry , you alredy noticed that .