axelreq

What minigames do we want/expect in GTA 5?

Monopoly??? great just what we want a mini game with the potential to last weeks on end.........sorry but thats the worst idea for a mini game...........EVER!

• Drinking Games
  • Pool, Darts etc
  • Golf (already in)
  • Fighting type games (e.g. fight club)
  • More creative races
  • Maybe climbing mountains?
  • Photography minigames (maybe take screen shots like SR3)
  • More advanced Police work (Get a uniform, have more abilities like arresting people etc.)

• Like 4

Drug dealing

races

Pool, Drinking, darts, bowling

massacres

car theft

Fighting

Golf

Vigilante

Firefighter

Paramedic

Fuck that, real criminals only play monopoly!

• Like 1

• Drinking Games
  • Pool, Darts etc
  • Golf (already in)
  • More creative races
  • More advanced Police work (Get a uniform, have more abilities like arresting people etc.)

Yeh i would love it if you could do more police work, and also when/ if you decide to help police catch criminals whether its doing actual police work or just hitting someone thats trying to run away from the police, they should'nt just turn on you and go for you, that really annoys me :(

• Drinking Games
  • Pool, Darts etc
  • Golf (already in)
  • More creative races

Yeh i would love it if you could do more police work, and also when/ if you decide to help police catch criminals whether its doing actual police work or just hitting someone thats trying to run away from the police, they should'nt just turn on you and go for you, that really annoys me :(

Yeah there I am, witnessing an olympic sprinter run away from the cops ( a taxi driver), and If I punch him to stop and serve justice, the cops try to arrest me.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

Russian roulette would be mighty funny :D

I play chess irl but don't think it would go well in GTA.

I want to have the side mission of being a police officier and being able to actually pull people over and fuck with them. And also be able to go to crimes being commited in the vicinity. With that I would never get tired of the game even after the story is over.

gta-5-trailer-1-picking-up-chicks.jpg

Have a look at this picture. Look at the ''ACE Sign'' and you see ''lottery ticktes'' and also seems that we are able to enter this shop. The doorglas is transparent. Also there are ♣♦♥♠ on the bigger ''Liquir sign''. Maybe a sign of gambling in GTA V? Also it looks like Bone County in San Andreas. Maybe a small village in the near of Las Venturas? But thats another topic...

DO NOT ADD BOWLING i hated this in GTA4. " Niko its roman do you want to go bowling" :o:) it 4:30 in the morning and im killing drug dealers and what the fuck its 4:30 !!!!!!!!!!! Who goes boling at 4:30 AM ??????????

Please add these

: firefighter

: police

: paramedic

: burglury

: street race

: drug deals

: taxi or transport lol i love the little green icons for side missions in GTA4 where some random person needed a ride.

: darts

: drinking

: fishing

: video or arcade games

DO NOT ADD BOWLING i hated this in GTA4. " Niko its roman do you want to go bowling" :o:) it 4:30 in the morning and im killing drug dealers and what the fuck its 4:30 !!!!!!!!!!! Who goes boling at 4:30 AM ??????????

Please add these

: firefighter

: police

: paramedic

: burglury

: street race

: drug deals

: taxi or transport lol i love the little green icons for side missions in GTA4 where some random person needed a ride.

: darts

: drinking

: fishing

: video or arcade games

It's funny because you can't go bowling that early with your friend, they tell you to call them at 6.

And it was also in AmmuNation in San Andreas. By the way, is there a ban on firearms in California? If not I hope we will be seing Ammu Nation again.