Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

Merry Christmas People!!

Guest Marney1

I'm a bit drunk atm but I am wishing you all a merry xmas but only the ones I know, you know who you are. Everyone I know from when I first joined here, the ones who can string a sentence together.

All the best people!! :)

I find it quite amazing you're a tad bit drunk yet still form complete and coherent sentences. I demand to know who's backseat typing! Anyway yes Merry Christmas. I hope Santa brings me the blow-up doll I've always wanted.

Guest Marney1

I find it quite amazing you're a tad bit drunk yet still form complete and coherent sentences. I demand to know who's backseat typing! Anyway yes Merry Christmas. I hope Santa brings me the blow-up doll I've always wanted.

It took a lot of back spacing believe me. :)

Guest Marney1

Couple days early you drunk cunt. Better hope Santa puts an alcoholics anonymous membership in your stocking.

Actually (gonna be using that word a lot next year) this is only the third time I've been out for a proper drink in about six months. Litre bottles of Jack Daniels, Baileys etc. in the fridge though. Yeah, there'll be more chatting charlie potatoes from me as the week goes on.

Guest Marney1

icon11.gif

I first read the title saying "Marney1 Christmas People!!"

Now that you're here it can be the village people, YMCA and all that shit.

JD for the win! I'm currently drinking JD - Gentleman Jacks "rare tennessee whiskey". I don't see how it's rare, but it sure does have a sharp bite to it compared to normal JD. Still nice and smooth though with ice.

Oh and i may not be around these parts tomorrow, so just in case: Marry Christmas everyone! :jumpy:

Guest Marney1

JD for the win! I'm currently drinking JD - Gentleman Jacks "rare tennessee whiskey". I don't see how it's rare, but it sure does have a sharp bite to it compared to normal JD. Still nice and smooth though with ice.

Oh and i may not be around these parts tomorrow, so just in case: Marry Christmas everyone! :jumpy:

Happy birthday DuP'!

Guest Marney1

I'm pacing myself. I have to remember to put "Santa's" presents in my son's stocking before i pass out on my bed.

We've got no kids, just our rabbit that's running around all excited. Dunno what for, he hasn't got anything to open tommorrow.

Guest Marney1

Im not really feeling xmas this year, dunno y.

But merry christmas guys!

Cheer up! :)

I'm off out the pub soon, good old Irish pub songs to get in the mood. Been listening to The Beatles all evening so far.

Guest Marney1

Im wrapping presents, cant wrap em for shit tho. It looks like a childs done it.

Wrapping your own presents? Awe.

Well i've lost my voice pretty much so i'm staying in bed playing Skyrim. (Using the PS3 controller under the covers is great, but looks a bit dodgy if someone walks in.)

And I agree it doesn't feel like christmas, but I am 24.

So glad I don't drink. Probably the only sober nigguh here right now.

I'm sober. I don't bother smoking on holidays where I can't avoid my family; not even being high can make them more tolerable.

Also, I don't give a shit about Christmas. I've specifically told my family not to buy me anything. We'll see how that goes.