If it was in GTA V then fine but its not something i would complain about not having, i would rather have clubs like in the ballads of gay tony then house parties.

Just having them in the game would add to the real world feeling to the game, just driving by one and the change in scenery wether you like them or not would benefit to the realism in the game.

• Like 1

I wouldn't care if they were in the game, but if they were it would be a cool addition. But if I had to choose between house parties and nightclubs I would choose night clubs, and this seems to be confirmed from scene in the trailer.

I wouldn't care if they were in the game, but if they were it would be a cool addition. But if I had to choose between house parties and nightclubs I would choose night clubs, and this seems to be confirmed from scene in the trailer.

Yeah, but when you say that I think why not put both in. I mean the house parties could be a great way to get some in the game or a great place to commit mass murder.

Yeah, but when you say that I think why not put both in.

Because the more time they spend putting in things that don't add much to gameplay, the less time they spend on the things that matter.

http://www.fluidstyle.co.uk/venuedetails.aspx?VenueID=2837&PhotoIndex=7#pics

How about the best of both worlds. I went her in september, its a nightclub in a house. The pictures dont show that its a house but it is. There is a bar and dance space.

Maybe that way you get a house party and a night club.

Yeah, but when you say that I think why not put both in.

Because the more time they spend putting in things that don't add much to gameplay, the less time they spend on the things that matter.

I think things like that don't have to do with the people that design the gameplay, but the that people that do the scenery and geographic layout of the game.

House parties would be fun if you could like run in there shoot up the place but also if you could dance talk and drink sorta like clubs in GTA 4 Ballad Of Gay Tony but better like being able to use the interogation system they used in LA Noire but to soicialize with people to hang out with

So you want to play the GTA: Sim's edition?

I'm waiting for the first post from someone who wants to go home ingame, kiss his wife, put on the candles and watch a virtual chick-flick together... Come on, there's tons more interesting/fun stuff they'll be focussing on than this.

Do you no what i really want?

go home ingame, kiss his wife, put on the candles and watch a virtual chick-flick together...

Think it would add to the realism...actually to add the realism lets just not comit crime, i mean we dont in real life so lets make it real, yeah??

• Like 1

The more I think of it there should be house parties, especially in the "ghetto" areas of L.A. if you will ^^

I could see how the storyline would end up using house parties, good environment for a fight to break out and it would probably just have a good vibe all round. :)

Instead of parties at nightclubs...? I wouldn't mind house parties, maybe with the cops busting some like the drug deals in CTW.

I second this. I wouldn't mind a massive shoot out at a house party!

i wouldnt mind if there was like... a project x- style party going on and the cops show up and you have to kill them off. but throwing parties or going to one every week..... nah im sorry, that just doesnt seem like the fun will stick.