instead of parties at night clubs only it would be cool if there were house parties every night at random houses you can go to or u can go to night clubs

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind house parties, as long as there was something enjoyable to actually do. Attempting to pick up the youngest girl at the party utilizing L.A Noire's Truth, Doubt, Lie system in some form of mini-game would be fun. Especially if the protag is in his 40's or whatever. Oh, and if you failed it, you'd wake up in a dark alley with a sore arse and several used condoms in your pocket.

Sounds like my kind of night out.

• Like 7

Hmm long as we can go in play mini games and kill al the teens, I'd like that. And while we're talking about this picking up young girls thing, I think we should be able to set up dates with young chicks then turns out its a trick by the cops or much better yet chris hansen! xDD id love that

icon11.gif

I wouldn't mind house parties, as long as there was something enjoyable to actually do. Attempting to pick up the youngest girl at the party utilizing L.A Noire's Truth, Doubt, Lie system in some form of mini-game would be fun. Especially if the protag is in his 40's or whatever. Oh, and if you failed it, you'd wake up in a dark alley with a sore arse and several used condoms in your pocket.

Sounds like my kind of night out.

I love you

Instead of parties at nightclubs...? I wouldn't mind house parties, maybe with the cops busting some like the drug deals in CTW.

Or house parties become part of the vigilante missions so WE do the busting up... Then again, a noise complaint and underage drinking isn't worth shooting up the place. :ermm:

Yeah I wouldn't mind a fresh location for a massacre every night. As for the actual parties... well I didn't spend more time than I needed to in the clubs in IV so I really don't care.

I can't remember going to any of the clubs in GTA San Andreas aside from girlfriends (and only when I absolutely had to).

Only time I even bothered to go to the club was when you had to with Luis in Ballad of Gay Tony.

Instead of parties at nightclubs...? I wouldn't mind house parties, maybe with the cops busting some like the drug deals in CTW.

Or house parties become part of the vigilante missions so WE do the busting up... Then again, a noise complaint and underage drinking isn't worth shooting up the place. :ermm:

Unless someone happens to be carrying a gun, giving you the excuse to massacre everybody there as they are potentially high-threat ruthless criminals.

Hmm long as we can go in play mini games and kill all the teens, I'd like that. And while we're talking about this picking up young girls thing, I think we should be able to set up dates with young chicks then turns out its a trick by the cops or much better yet chris hansen! xDD id love that

Well this topic just took a turn right up fred west's cadbury ally

Don't see a point in house parties.... theres a thousand things i'd rather them spend resources on than house parties..

Stupid Idea is stupid. It's just like getting high in the game. I'd rather them waste the time and effort into something more worthwhile. If I want to go to a party that bad I'll just call my friends and either go to a party or we'll throw a party. Obviously people forget that if R* waste time on creating stupid ideas like this that's less time going into something worthwhile.

Stupid Idea is stupid. It's just like getting high in the game. I'd rather them waste the time and effort into something more worthwhile. If I want to go to a party that bad I'll just call my friends and either go to a party or we'll throw a party. Obviously people forget that if R* waste time on creating stupid ideas like this that's less time going into something worthwhile.

I wouldn't call it wasting time, its something that they would put in the game to add to the realism.

All random events and mini-games are technically "wasting time", but the game would be boring if it only included the main storyline.

• Like 1

All random events and mini-games are technically "wasting time", but the game would be boring if it only included the main storyline.

Technically isn't playing video games "wasting time" I mean it's not like it's our job or profession.

OT I agree with zerocoolfire.

Guest Marney1

And what exactly are we going to do in a house party, turn the stereo up, pour a drink, snort some charlie? Doesn't seem like something you'd get any entertainment from in a video game.

Guest Marney1

And what exactly are we going to do in a house party, turn the stereo up, pour a drink, snort some charlie? Doesn't seem like something you'd get any entertainment from in a video game.

Don't forget hitting on underaged women!

It just doesn't seem like a worthy addition imo.