Jizzy

Best GTA IV Cutscene?

I forget what the first mission for Packie is called, but I really like the cutscene from that and Waste Knot Want Knot. The first cutscene is very similar to when I first went to a friend of mine's house and he gave me a quick and crude introduction of the family members sitting around the living room, and Waste Knot Want Knot's cutscene reminds me of pretty much any time I've met a group of friends at somebody's house, minus the robbery planning. There's always a rundown of the various shenanigans to take place later, with random fucking around and side comments in between each bullet point.

The one where CJ is in the background doing a goatse barrelroll on top of an apartment block while Niko is talking... it's hard to see, but it's there. I think it was in one of Vlad's missions.

The one where CJ is in the background doing a goatse barrelroll on top of an apartment block while Niko is talking... it's hard to see, but it's there. I think it was in one of Vlad's missions.

could you try to show me a vid of it? it sounds totally legit...

I forget what the first mission for Packie is called, but I really like the cutscene from that and Waste Knot Want Knot. The first cutscene is very similar to when I first went to a friend of mine's house and he gave me a quick and crude introduction of the family members sitting around the living room, and Waste Knot Want Knot's cutscene reminds me of pretty much any time I've met a group of friends at somebody's house, minus the robbery planning. There's always a rundown of the various shenanigans to take place later, with random fucking around and side comments in between each bullet point.

the one where you have to steal the truck? i laughed when he said "you got any drugs on you boy, no? probably for the best" or something like that

The cutscene when you pick cash instead of revenge and you go to roman and Mallories wedding. My heart dropped when I saw that Roman had died. Christ that was a right kick in the bollocks! Because i never saw it coming. Also th cutscene in museum piece when the three gta protagonists are togeather. (Niko Johnny and Luis for the ones that only bought gta 4) The moment i realised after playing gta 4's museum piece and not knowing that the two protagonists where there was the moment when all the stories clicked togeather. And made me rather sexually aroused...

• Like 1

My Favorite would have to be the one when they make a gay love meet profile for Niko, "I'm a vulnerable guy that needs to be held by big strong arms" I laughed so hard.

I was thinking of the same cutscene when I read the title, but not for the same reason.

What I love about this cutscene is Brucie. He's one of my favorite characters in IV, and the best part in this cutscene is after Roman says the date is a guy and Niko wanna bail Brucie yells "LISTEN!" like a hysterical woman. I was laughing my ass off.

0:25

Guest Marney-1

TBoGT, dont remeber what you had to do but it was called caught with your pants down. the cut seen with that arab guy is funny as shit.

The arab guy is played by a persian comedian.