Thanks conquested, yeah thats what i was on bout. I dunno if it would be that big tho, where i used to work over 80 computers were connect to a server. I dont know about servers tho so. Im a novice at website updating and html code, nevermind website hosting etc.

That's just a networking server more than likely. Allows you put files onto a drive where other people can reach it. You can host a website from a normal PC (I used to do it) however ALL the traffic is going over your internet into that box, in effect you need good internet that wont choke, which isn't cheap and certainly isn't accessible to the average person. Companies that host website enter real negotiations with ISP's and have real contracts on it. Then you have to add in the cost of electricity and troubleshooting it when it decides to fuck off (which can be difficult).

My site is hosted free, providing I display 2 ads on every page (one at the top, one at the bottom). But those ads are usually extremely annoying and cause bugs. But if it wasn't for them I'd be paying easily over £300 a month for hosting to keep the site online which isn't really feasible given the fluctuations in the money I make through my own personal ads.

icon11.gif

here be a screen of the top ad. should it be outside the brick wall container?

hrthrhtrhrhrhrthhrtrthr.png

here it is in IE if that helps....dont see the ad

hrthrhtrhrhrhrthhrtrthr.png

I'm just curious of where the rest of the homepage is? Also the advert for me is still inside the brick wall container it's just at the very top like it's always been. I'm also trying not to comment on your other open tab in IE.

It's never asked me that, I feel as though I'm missing out on all the psychological torture. :(

That must be a first, someone not getting enough torture from the forums.

That must be a first, someone not getting enough torture from the forums.

I could always do with a bit more torture. That which does not kill me will make me stronger.

Or, drive me to kill myself, either one.

Oh and ctrl+F5 while igta5 is open in a browser too.

:wall: I AM FUCKING PIST!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK HELL!!!!! :wall: it JUST WONT GO!!! WHY!!! there is nothing wrong with my xbox 360 or anything wrong with my harddrive...I have seen that everyone is having problems too. maybe SOME people are getting lucky but NOT THIS GIRL!!!! WORK YOU DAME GAME WOOOOOOOORK!!!! :wall::bullshit:

:wall: I AM FUCKING PIST!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK HELL!!!!! :wall: it JUST WONT GO!!! WHY!!! there is nothing wrong with my xbox 360 or anything wrong with my harddrive...I have seen that everyone is having problems too. maybe SOME people are getting lucky but NOT THIS GIRL!!!! WORK YOU DAME GAME WOOOOOOOORK!!!! :wall::bullshit:

Your best bet is to wait it out. They'll have it sorted out in another day or two.