KIDRAGE

Should GTAV Have More Safehouses?

I'd like to be able to spawn my cars from my safe house's garages like in Saints Row, mainly because in GTA I'd find a rare/unique car or a car I love and store it, then never drive it again because encase I destroyed it lol

I always wanted faustin's pad in IV , the safehouse's were shit in that. Not Sure safehouse's are what R* are mainly focusing on lol , but i'm not really fussed as long we get a big garage's

Like lord sugar said, in saints row i have a car i drive all the time, (its called the temptress hence where the idea of the sig came from) anyway i have pimped it up, its got nitro, kneecapper things and everything...so if you could use the same garage system that would be great.

I think it depends of how big the map is and if it is as big as we all hope then I think we need few more than in IV. The main thing about safehouses is that they would be more interesting than in IV. What I really want is mega yacht like in TBoGT that I could use as safehouse and go with it were ever I f**kin' want :)

I think that 1-2 safehouses per district would be perfect. Not to many so that you turn the corner and there is one there. But not so little that you have to spend 5 minutes getting to. And with the saving in safehouses ordeal, what if they implement hotels? That solves the money problem and the saving only in safehouses. Not sure if these ideas have already been thought of ( not going to read 4 pages while superboel is on) but just my 2 cents.

I like how in Skyrim you could buy a house in each major city. the cool thing was that inside the houses you could put weapons on display or armor(in the case of GTA it would be more like a mannequin wearing a suit) putting an M16 on display or maybe a golden uzi. (BOGT)

on the other hand..

In Saints Row 3, you acquired safehouses by completing a story mission involving that certain building you could upgrade it. Only thing that it really did was made the exterior of the building taller and a 10% increase in cash earned in that district.

I wouldn't mind seeing 3 safehouses in the major city one in each of the smaller towns and one or two in a remote location, like a log cabin out in the forest or a small cave in the desert. the two in the remote locations for the players who go out and explore and need to save a game or access vehicles. Just my opinion and this is my first post so don't flame!

I like how in Skyrim you could buy a house in each major city. the cool thing was that inside the houses you could put weapons on display or armor(in the case of GTA it would be more like a mannequin wearing a suit) putting an M16 on display or maybe a golden uzi. (BOGT)

on the other hand..

In Saints Row 3, you acquired safehouses by completing a story mission involving that certain building you could upgrade it. Only thing that it really did was made the exterior of the building taller and a 10% increase in cash earned in that district.

I wouldn't mind seeing 3 safehouses in the major city one in each of the smaller towns and one or two in a remote location, like a log cabin out in the forest or a small cave in the desert. the two in the remote locations for the players who go out and explore and need to save a game or access vehicles. Just my opinion and this is my first post so don't flame!

We don't flame unless your post is so stupid that we can't simply ignore it. Your post is solid, plus, you play Skyrim and Saints Row, so you get bonus points from me. (Y)

In my opinion the number of safe-houses should correlate with the size of the city. I mean, if it's "very big" as Dan Houser says, maybe a few more than 3 should be in the main city, so there's one pretty much nearby wherever you are.

I don't want to have to drive for to the complete opposite side of the map to go to the closest safehouse, like in GTA IV. There were like 4 safehouses at the end of the game (correct me if I'm wrong) And they were all in the northern part of the map. I hope GTA V isn't like this, with all the houses in one general location, because then it doesn't matter how many safehouses there are.

When it comes to safehouse customization, I like the concept of saints row 2. Instead of picking the kind and color of a couch you pick a general area of your safehouse and you could upgrade it a few times. When you first bought it it looked like shit and then you could choose retro modern or pimp, don't quote me on that! Of course I think R* could add some shit though. For example, add the ability to add an armory, helipad, and maybe just some misc shit on and around the exterior. Maybe if you could get a security gate or something.

I loved the safe house idea in GTA SA where you could buy a safe house, some people may think like 20 safe houses like in GTA SA was annoying but i love it, because it should deacrese your wanted level like in SRTT.

I think there should be enough safe houses, like 1 or two per island, but it depends from the size of the island. or it would be better to built your own

I think there should be enough safe houses, like 1 or two per island, but it depends from the size of the island. or it would be better to built your own

I don't know if you know if anything about LA, but LA is not made out of "islands".

build your own safehouse

Terrible idea, I'm not even going to get into the reasons why. All I have to say is this: Sims.

build your own safehouse

that is an awsome idea, lol if you were on 6 STAR WANTED LEVEL, i could build a under ground bomb shelter and ill survive the 6 STARS and the nuclear radaition from WORLD WAR 3 .......... JK ....... or am i ----- :o

build your own safehouse

that is an awsome idea, lol if you were on 6 STAR WANTED LEVEL, i could build a under ground bomb shelter and ill survive the 6 STARS and the nuclear radaition from WORLD WAR 3 .......... JK ....... or am i ----- :o

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST :(

build your own safehouse

build your own safehouse

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST :(

OR there could already be an up-gradable underground bomb shelter available for purchase. I would rather spend money on a property than wood, bricks, cement, steel, wallpaper, floor, ceiling etc... To build a house that will be nowhere near as cool as a ready made one.

I love safe houses a lot I know most people may not agree with this but I honestly love having the ability to choose which house should I save at and store my favorite car in just so it can collect dust while i play some missions. Have that option to pick one house out of the dozen I have is awesome. Each of the safe houses in GTA SA I took advantage of If I was in the country side I knew that I had a vehicle in my garage that I can use if I don't feel like stealing one.

But it would of been nice If I had the ability to SALE a safe house that I did not put to use. That is one thing I hope Rockstar would put in GTA V is putting houses or even cars up for sale. So that mean you can buy a particular safe house that you only want to use just for missions in that area then sale it when your done with it.

I don't really have a problem with having a lot of safe houses I can just choose not to buy it :). But having that option or knowing I can get a close place to save or store vehicle in is really awesome :). But putting it up For Sale just ups the Realism :).

• Like 1

should make it like on gta vice city stories wen u could buy real estates build them up and earn money off them and they should all be diffrent types of distributions like drugs loan sharks and protection

That annoyed me tho..all the buldings ended up looking the same.

Like most people are saying I think there should be more than in IV but not as many in San Andreas, that amount would be pretty useless, apart from for the extra storage for vehicles. I just think that we should be able to earn a nice mansion or a bigger safehouse at the end of the game, much like with Madd Dogg's mansion in SA, it sticks to the whole rags to riches element.

should make it like on gta vice city stories wen u could buy real estates build them up and earn money off them and they should all be diffrent types of distributions like drugs loan sharks and protection

yes because tht was playstation 2 graphics this is 360 RAGE graphics

yes because tht was playstation 2 graphics this is 360 RAGE graphics

True but that was my point...if they changed that part i wouldnt mind...