KIDRAGE

Should GTAV Have More Safehouses?

there needs to be more safehouses and i think we should be able to modd the safehouses as well

well noob boy u fail.

u want to mod houses get the sims

i dont wanna hear your :bullshit: go play san andreas and masterbate with cj :bird:

I thought I told you to stop calling people noobs/generally flaming.

To be completely honest, I'd be happy with one or two safehouse's. As long as it/they are decent quality and have good functional use, that is. Not just a squat with a pointless TV chucked in for cheap lols.

in gta 5 you should be able to buy your owns safehouses and be able to buy stuff for them eg. tv sofas....

Really?? Why the hell would you want to do that! GTA V: 60 minute make-over edition.... it would be absolutly fucking pointless, buy some furniture then sit in your safehouse and stare at it! I think its safe to say that safehouse decorartion is for queers and will not have a part in GTA V.

But I do think that the idea of having lots of safehouses is a good idea, driving the same routes to get home on GTA IV got abit boring tbh. It was good on SA going to a safehouse you dont actually use alot and finding a modded car there you forgot about! I can't remember if safehouses made revenue on SA but buisinesses should be in GTA V and play that role, safehouses should just be that... safehouses.

I think, as i have said a scarface game version would be good. Where u have a list of about 5 big upgrades u can make and then you can buy loads of other stuff. Drivers, henchman, boat drivers, pilots etc. I also want the house to be on a grand scale like this one.

If u havent played this game, do! Its great! It has the selling of drugs, missions on seperate islands and massive mansions.

Don't care how many safehouses there are as long as at the end of the game I have somewhere I can save like the airport graveyard in SA. All i need is a spawning Hydra and a parachute and I'm good to go.

Guest Marney1

I think, as i have said a scarface game version would be good. Where u have a list of about 5 big upgrades u can make and then you can buy loads of other stuff. Drivers, henchman, boat drivers, pilots etc. I also want the house to be on a grand scale like this one.

If u havent played this game, do! Its great! It has the selling of drugs, missions on seperate islands and massive mansions.

It's like watching a Vice City remake. What's with all the bitches? :P

thats why i like it so much ( the vice city part i mean ) i dont really no why the half naked woman are always about but hey, ur a guy dont complain about it. Has literly no one played scarface on here???

I like the idea of having a grand house / mansion on completion with cool stuff like the wepons cabinet in scarface, or stuff like being able to eat from your fridge to regen health, personal gym (if working out is definitely a feature?). Sort of like additions to the useable stuff we already have i.e wardrobe, T.V I just dont see the point in be able to buy different type's of wardrobe's, 32inch or 42inch TV's etc.. just seems pointless. Also I'm not to sure on the idea of a inventory list? bit to un-realistic for me but thats just my opinion

thats why i like it so much ( the vice city part i mean ) i dont really no why the half naked woman are always about but hey, ur a guy dont complain about it. Has literly no one played scarface on here???

I played Scarface almost as much as Vice City...

I haunt got around to it. One of my huge problems with the game is scarface was such a beautiful movie and from what I read the game completely disregarded the ENTIRE message of the movie. I.e "crime doesn't pay" it may seem all glitz and glamour but in the end you will get fucked. You can't get away with it. The game changed the ending and the entire meaning of the story. However, I'm not saying I won't play it.... I just haunt yet.

And I swear to god if one more person calls someone a QD or starts telling them to "go play the sims" for safe house customisation I'm coming for your fucking head. Gta is about immersion into a life of a character. Most people get better attatched to character through investment in the character. This includes making decisions on how they dress, the cars they drive and the style of play. INCLUDED in this is safe house customization. It doesn't have to be the sims, it doesn't have to be interior design auto. It can have customization and guaranteed all you people saying it's complete shit if its included in the game will be pimping out their pads to make themselves (I.e their character) feel more like a boss. And if you don't want to customize anything it won't be forced on you, so shut the fuck up unless you have a useful point to make. I am so sick of the same "it's not the sims" bullshit.

Jeeeeeeeeez people do get very emotional on here don't they :) I agree with what your saying that "Most people get better attatched to character through investment in the character" but surely R* could find a better way to do that i.e more clothes, more customation with cars, better dialogue etc rather than wasting time so that people can be able to choose the 3-piece floral suit to go with the purple drapes or dark pine dining room table to match the wooden blinds! and then so that people can barely see them let alone even interact with it unless you want to spend all your time in your safehouse!?

I'm not trying to say what other people want is daft just seems pointless to me.

Customising cars, customising attire, customising safe houses... it's all the same pointless bullshit really.

Personally, upgrading safe houses would be better than customising safe houses. I don't care if my sofa is red or blue, or if I can change the tiles in my bathroom. But adding a weapons stash, another garage space or a helipad are all things that would constitute 'upgrading' your safe house. These would be cool additions to the game.

Customising cars, customising attire, customising safe houses... it's all the same pointless bullshit really.

Personally, upgrading safe houses would be better than customising safe houses. I don't care if my sofa is red or blue, or if I can change the tiles in my bathroom. But adding a weapons stash, another garage space or a helipad are all things that would constitute 'upgrading' your safe house. These would be cool additions to the game.

Car customization isn't pointless, but buying a red table because you don't like your blue one is. Your clothes are also nice to customize, I really wouldn't want to go through a whole game with the same clothes. That's what made San Andreas so popular and great, the amount of customization available.

This is what I want too. Like 3 levels of customization/upgrades. I dont want to choose each individual sofa just be able to upgrade to make it look a bit nicer, why? Because I like nice things. Its why I shopped at Perseus in gta Iv, and why I chose the cars I did. And I'm also fine with people arguing against it. As long as they make useful arguments.

This is what I want too. Like 3 levels of customization/upgrades. I dont want to choose each individual sofa just be able to upgrade to make it look a bit nicer, why? Because I like nice things. Its why I shopped at Perseus in gta Iv, and why I chose the cars I did. And I'm also fine with people arguing against it. As long as they make useful arguments.

Tiered leveling of houses I think would be a great addition to the game. It wouldn't have to be anything complicated, maybe it could be based like Skyrims house customization.

Lets have the ability to park save Yaghts. have a few safehouses where we have our own docks. Just like all are other vehicles we also have the ability to save boats as well.

Id also like to see bigger garages as well, park up to 4 or 5 cars in one garage.

i think you should be able to do smiple things in your safe house or home like open up the frige and drink a beer and get drunk in your own home when you dont

want to go out to the club or something and sit on your couch be able to take a shower wash your hands take nap watch tv on any tv set buy furnature for your

home kinda like the game the sims that would be cool

i think you should be able to do smiple things in your safe house or home like open up the frige and drink a beer and get drunk in your own home when you dont

want to go out to the club or something and sit on your couch be able to take a shower wash your hands take nap watch tv on any tv set buy furnature for your

home kinda like the game the sims that would be cool

And then pass out from a lack of punctuation?

heart-attack.jpg?1318992465

• Like 1

I don't understand why safehouse customization is such a bad idea. I have recently gone back and played GTA III and I like the fact that the more hidden packages you found, the more weapons appear at each safehouse. It was a nice touch, GTA V doesn't have to go for the 100% realism that IV went for either. That got old. I would like if I could by a safehouse that had a helipad in the backyard with a respawning Maverick. It would make the safehouses feel like they are more than just save points.

Also, I was disappointed in IV because one of the things I looked forward to was Special Cars (I've written a very lengthy guide on it when San Andreas came out). And IV made it impossible to obtain many of the ones I found because there were no garages. I like storing the special vehicles I get, even the ones that were mission specific. Obviously Rockstar doesn't care what one person wants, I'm sure the majority of those who read this won't know what I'm talking about.

I didn't like parking my cars outside as other cars kept crashing into them -_- I'd like them to bring back garages, and plenty of them. There were never enough spaces in GTA IV to store all the cars I wanted to.