Sign in to follow this  
slimshadyis1

New ways to get wasted

I hope like since there in los santos they should be able to smoke weed and drink and have a liquor store were you can buy things or a drugdealer so you can smoke weed like saints row 2 and 1 did it why not grand theft auto!

I think you should be able to buy a bottle of whatever alcoholic drink, and depending on how strong it is, pass out. Rather than taking so many shots like in TBoGT.

As I said in the other topic, this just doesn't make sense to me. Why are people so obsessed with putting drugs in games, where all it does it make the screen go blurry, when you can quite easily go out and experience it yourself.

So you smoke some weed in GTA 5. You get in a car, things move around a bit, after a few minutes it wears off. Where's the fun in that?

As I said in the other topic, this just doesn't make sense to me. Why are people so obsessed with putting drugs in games, where all it does it make the screen go blurry, when you can quite easily go out and experience it yourself.

So you smoke some weed in GTA 5. You get in a car, things move around a bit, after a few minutes it wears off. Where's the fun in that?

Yeah I agree, smoking weed in the game is pointless. But maybe your native Los Santos friends say "Hey ____ want to smoke some weed?" instead of "hey niko, want to go bowling?"

But I found it amusing getting wasted in TBoGT and waking up drunk in a public area. And driving drunk was pretty fun as well, "accidentally" hittin' those damn pedestrians.

If for some reason they did add getting high into the game, they could make hallucinations a side effect. Start seeing unicorns or random colors or something in addition to the camera wobbling around and things getting a little burry.

For a handful of people to use it, it would be a pointless addition in my eyes.

And what would it add to the game? I'd rather R* take the time spent adding drug use into the game, and spent it on a feature that will add to the story or gameplay.

it would be better to sell dope to get money..

Yeah personally I don't care about getting high, but I am looking forward to the possibility of selling drugs, similar to how it was in CTW.

if drugs where in this game, i'd avoid them, I personally don't use drugs in real life, but if I did, why would you want to do this in a game?

like someone else said, I'd rather they spent time on things like storyline and even stuff like wall texture, instead of asking college kids what the side effects of drugs are so they can add it into the game.