Sign in to follow this  
Qdeathstar

When Do You Think GTA5 Will Be Announced?

When will GTA5 Be Announced?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know that it's possible some people that work for rockstar visit these forums biggrin.gif ; And maybe you have a freind that does biggrin.gif ; Well, if so then let us all in on the secret. I'm sure were all excited for the next GTA game and personally i think it will be announced sometime between now and June of this year.

When do you think the next GTA will be released and have you heard any rumors?

• Like 1

i think R* is on the late spring/early summer release window... it gives them all summer and fall to continue to support the title... it worked for red dead redemption wonderfully and i am sure it will work for la noire this year... and its just a hunch but, i bet it would work for agent, max payne and GTAV...

it's a really good slot for sales, especially for R* as they don't need the holiday season to move units...

After the release of L.A. Noire, but before the end of the year; that gives us a 7 and a half month window... Yes yes if I say things with certainty then they will definitely happen, trust me, i'm an analyst.

Im hoping for a release for the game around march/april 2012. so maybe an announcement in September. what was the space between the gta 4 announcement and release? (original release date, november or whenever they first said)that may give us a better idea

We won't hear a thing until after L.A. Noire is released. I can't remember a time when Rockstar was promoting two games at the same time (except maybe MC:LA when GTA IV was delayed, otherwise we would have heard nothing until after GTA IV was out).

I think it'll be announced by the end of the year, probably for an April launch in 2012.

So an April Launch in 2012? So in actuality a September Launch 2013.

I reckon it could be announced at E3 whenever that is.

• Like 1

I'm kinda of surprised that they aren't doing with GTA4 what they did with GTA3. I mean, it is a cash cow, i'd expect them to milk it.

Also, Toyota... why do you have a roll of ten foil as your signature?

I'm kinda of surprised that they aren't doing with GTA4 what they did with GTA3. I mean, it is a cash cow, i'd expect them to milk it.

I think a GTA game is still a GTA game regardless of what you tack onto the end of the title. They'll always sell millions.

If you want to see GTA being milked though, wait until Take Two gives into EA or Activision.

Guest Marney1

Now I know Michael Pachter doesn't come across as the brightest spark in the box and what he's just told me pretty much confirms it. He said he thinks GTA 5 is done and will be released 'before' Max Payne 3.