Sign in to follow this  
Qdeathstar

When Do You Think GTA5 Will Be Announced?

When will GTA5 Be Announced?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

agent need(ed)s a lot more hype build up than gta 5... so i think comparing the two is useless.

Also, isn't max payne an FPS? GTA is a sandbox game.... they really don't compete all that much. 6mo separation would be plenty of time.

agent need(ed)s a lot more hype build up than gta 5... so i think comparing the two is useless.

Also, isn't max payne an FPS? GTA is a sandbox game.... they really don't compete all that much. 6mo separation would be plenty of time.

3rd person. But it's linear gameplay.

Guest Marney1

I've just had a crazy thought. Agent will be released before GTA V. Yeah I know, I'm crazy.

• Like 1

So, With the annoncement being the same day as the battlefield release (Which completely stole EA's spotlight) doesnt that mean GTA 5 will be out in late January early Febuary or March? Basing off of Rockstars previous patterns

They're either starting a new pattern and going with IV's release time (end of April), or it won't be done until the old release time at the end of October (next year, obviously).

Hmmmm. October, Because thats when 4 was designed to come out, If we go from that date, It will be 5 years since the arrival of another GTA and the name of the next GTA is presumably 5... makes kinda sense