Well, asshole, the post he was responding to was originally in a non-GTA section, and there was no mention of GTA in the title.

Don't make assumptions, and don't insult the staff.

Edit: Mine was better, Fitty.

i would respond properly if i knew what you were talking about... i got a few options here...

1) you're talking about GTA V since you're new... in that case, there's probably already a topic in the GTA 5 section on weapons...

2) you're talking about the next fallout since you're username says that... in that case, post in the fallout topic and welcome to iGTA5!! :D

3) you're seriously talking about real firepower and asked what banned weapons you'd like to see re-issued... in that case, you're in the right section :lol:...

are u dumb the queston was pretty clear asshole

You had over a year to think about it and you came up with THAT witty retort??

Pretty clear who the dumb one is... :whistle:

• Like 2

IF they have the option to dual wield, I hope it's optional, some find it cool but I personally don't like it.

I agree. I think dual weilding is completely corny. In an unrealistic action movie, fine go ahead and use two guns with complete percision. In a mildly realistic video game on the other hand, no thank you. If they do decide to add it as an option though it better not be in multiplayer... We really don't need a repeate of max payne 3 where you need to use duals to compete in close range (although it's acceptable for a game like max payne where dual weilding pistols and slow motion is a trade mark).

Speaking of max payne 3, and on a more topic related note, I'd love to see most of those guns in GTA 5. Namely the 608 bull revolver, 1911 hand gun, g6 commando assault rifle, and the m500 shotgun. If gta has anywhere close to the experience of shooting a weapon in max payne 3 I'll be more than satisfied.

I want a fully automatic 50-round RPG with a scope. (Maybe with a cheat)

I want machineguns on heli's or boats with infinite ammo.

You want it too.

Heli guns have always had infinite ammo. And does that RPG have an underslung nuke launcher? :P

I hope we can customize and attach exotic, outlandish weapons to wheelchairs and shopping carts. That would be way cool, and such.

• Like 2

Yeah, it would be nice if you could use objects in the environment as weapons, for example branches or pipes or something, just like in GTA IV with bricks and stuff but expansed.

• Like 1

Yeah, it would be nice if you could use objects in the environment as weapons, for example branches or pipes or something, just like in GTA IV with bricks and stuff but expansed.

Last week I was in some ally just mashing the pickup button to pick up a brick, and Louis picks up a damn cigarette. Then I hucked it at a bum and knocked him out cold.

• Like 1

Last week I was in some ally just mashing the pickup button to pick up a brick, and Louis picks up a damn cigarette. Then I hucked it at a bum and knocked him out cold.

Must've been damn good stuff.

I want to see a team DM with all miniguns. That would friggin' rock :clap:

It'd be great to be constantly mowed down by some cock-knocker spraying, stationary, down a corridor.

Or the 9-year-old with the broken mic holding the trigger while sitting on a minigun pickup.

• Like 1

I've noticed that as well. Being younger, I tend to find 12-year-olds slightly more tolerable than the below-10 crowd.

Also, I no longer fit in the 12-14 group. :P

All you fuckers need to be legal. I'm tired of feeling like I'm babysitting.

Babysitting a bunch of retarded kids, no less.

Legal for what? :huh:

Beware, I can headbutt you in the groin.

If I'm correct in my assumptions, you're implying some sort of devious, homosexual, pedophiliac debauchery?

I hope I'm wrong...

I'm glad they are bringing suppressed weapons back. I hope I can climb on top of a house and pick people off without the whole neighborhood stampeding.

I'm glad they are bringing suppressed weapons back. I hope I can climb on top of a house and pick people off without the whole neighborhood stampeding.

Yeah, walking in to a crowded strip club and mowing everyone down with a silenced AK should be quite satisfying. :P

It's on your list, Fitty, but let's discuss it here.

Something worth noting: a taclight is seen in Franklin's trailer. Can we use it to blind people?