dual revolvers,pistols,and micro smg's all the way, haler eases.shout out from the LSGC.

another bitch that wants dual weapons...

let me redirect you to..... lets see here, call of duty or max payne or turok or any other unrealistic game that uses such guns in both hands?

why u want dual weapons man? you think you are fucking rambo and have the generic stupid idea that you would even hit a fat mother fucker with dual weapons?

get ur facts straight kid then talk.

"dual tanks, dual knives, dual bats, dual hands, dual feet, dual penises, dual dildos, dual rocket lunchers, dual sniper rifles, dual shotguns, dual ak47's, dual planes, dual screens so everything that is dual can be doubled, dual hairdryers"

you sound retarded....

dual revolvers,pistols,and micro smg's all the way, haler eases.shout out from the LSGC.

let me redirect you to..... lets see here, call of duty or max payne or turok or any other unrealistic game that uses such guns in both hands?

why u want dual weapons man? you think you are fucking rambo and have the generic stupid idea that you would even hit a fat mother fucker with dual weapons?

"dual tanks, dual knives, dual bats, dual hands, dual feet, dual penises, dual dildos, dual rocket lunchers, dual sniper rifles, dual shotguns, dual ak47's, dual planes, dual screens so everything that is dual can be doubled, dual hairdryers"

you sound retarded....

WTF, man? :huh: Chill out. If he wants dual weapons then that's his business.. and there is no way in hell that being able to hold two pistols at once will turn GTA V into Modern Warfare IV. That's absurdity.

you sound retarded....

WTF, man? :huh: Chill out. If he wants dual weapons then that's his business.. and there is no way in hell that being able to hold two pistols at once will turn GTA V into Modern Warfare IV. That's absurdity.

I could accept the first part of your statement, but the second one, no is not absurd, look at max payne is worst than cod.

TO Kenny whats your problem i was just saying that those were good guns to be used as duals, all those other things for duals are completely dumb

hey if they put silenced pistols or any other gun on the fifth gta, the peds should not run when i shoot it, like on gta SA there not so post to hear it, but they do so on gta-v if they have any silenced guns it would be nice if it was more realistic and they did not hear it and run just ask whats that strange sound is.

A semi-automatic pistol is the only weapon you can silence that won't still very clearly sound like a gun. I support the idea of a lack of mass panic when firing a silenced pistol, if there is a silenced pistol in the game.

A semi-automatic pistol is the only weapon you can silence that won't still very clearly sound like a gun. I support the idea of a lack of mass panic when firing a silenced pistol, if there is a silenced pistol in the game.

unless of course you shoot it in a crowd.

TO Kenny whats your problem i was just saying that those were good guns to be used as duals, all those other things for duals are completely dumb

if u play max payne 3, which is justified in the use of dual weapons, you will see how unbalanced and unrealistic they can become, at the end of the day is like giving a 1000 monkeys a 1000 knifes, they will make a fucking mess and the game will be unplayable.

unless of course you shoot it in a crowd.

Which reminds me, we need crowds in GTA. Actual crowds. I'm talkin' honest-to-God shoulder-to-shoulder shit. The kind you see on Black Friday.

if u play max payne 3, which is justified in the use of dual weapons, you will see how unbalanced and unrealistic they can become, at the end of the day is like giving a 1000 monkeys a 1000 knifes, they will make a fucking mess and the game will be unplayable.

sorry i don't play max payne 3 but i can get at what your saying,you just don't like things that are dual.

still you can't be bad ass if you aren't shooting two handguns off or two micro smg's the only problem is you run out of ammo faster and then you will need more ammo.

So what you are getting at is it would be dumb to have dual desert eagle's but smart to have dual 9mm's,or like something that requires you to use 2 hands too fire and you have duals, then yes that would be stupid ,but just having one ,of a gun that should not be used as duals is ok then I under stand completely.

Tell me if i am close to what you are saying or all hope is lost for me.

just hope they bring a .50 caliber sniper

stop moving so i can snipe you,dammit you bastard :mad: i said stop moving.

sorry i don't play max payne 3 but i can get at what your saying,you just don't like things that are dual.

still you can't be bad ass if you aren't shooting two handguns off or two micro smg's the only problem is you run out of ammo faster and then you will need more ammo.

So what you are getting at is it would be dumb to have dual desert eagle's but smart to have dual 9mm's,or like something that requires you to use 2 hands too fire and you have duals, then yes that would be stupid ,but just having one ,of a gun that should not be used as duals is ok then I under stand completely.

I think what he's getting at is dual weapons shouldn't be in the game. First off using two guns at once on a single target is completely rediculous.. It would be much better to put accuracy into one weapon and hopefully make the killshot quickly. It's ok in games like max payne because max payne is just a crazy slomo diving bad ass game. But as you will see in max payne's multiplayer, dual pistols/smg's completely dominate, making using a single pistol/smg completely obsolete unless you're a much better shot than your oponent. So I believe he, much like myself, would prefer to keep dual weapons out of gta 5. Using two guns at once is something that is best saved for movies and games that don't center on realism. I prefer shooting to be realistic as possible in gta, and duals would just get in the way of it and make it seem cheesy or childish.

• Like 1

just hope they bring a .50 caliber sniper

stop moving so i can snipe you,dammit you bastard :mad: i said stop moving.

if they do have them i hope its a 1 hit kill especially on multiplayer

I think what he's getting at is dual weapons shouldn't be in the game. First off using two guns at once on a single target is completely rediculous.. It would be much better to put accuracy into one weapon and hopefully make the killshot quickly. It's ok in games like max payne because max payne is just a crazy slomo diving bad ass game. But as you will see in max payne's multiplayer, dual pistols/smg's completely dominate, making using a single pistol/smg completely obsolete unless you're a much better shot than your oponent. So I believe he, much like myself, would prefer to keep dual weapons out of gta 5. Using two guns at once is something that is best saved for movies and games that don't center on realism. I prefer shooting to be realistic as possible in gta, and duals would just get in the way of it and make it seem cheesy or childish.

You can only take realism so far though.

If shooting was too realistic, you could only carry 2 or 3 guns and fuck all explosives, can't go on a decent spree with such a pitiful armoury. Recoil would be a bitch and no aim assist would make it worse. Would spoil the fun for me, I am not after a COD experience.

Dual wielding would be cool for the smaller guns. Especially if you could aim each separately....

Dual wielding didn't hurt San Andreas none.

so dose this mean you don't want dual weapons then i guess the answer is yes that you hate them, with this said i just want to know if i can have dual 9mm's as the only dual weapon and that can be optional.

It seems people are taking the realism issue a bit too far. I think dual weapons would be awesome and not just pistols. Of course it would be insane to try and accurately shoot with two weapons, but I think that’s okay for GTA. I think basic Hollywood realism is what I expect; people are not running around with purple dildos or ray guns but they can still blow up a car by shooting its gas tank. Same goes with silenced weapons, sure in real life they usually only muffle the sound (usually it sounds more like a back firing car) but in the movies it is completely silent. I do not see GTA couldn’t follow Hollywood rules (like they have in the past) and still be real enough for you guys.

You can only take realism so far though.

If shooting was too realistic, you could only carry 2 or 3 guns and fuck all explosives, can't go on a decent spree with such a pitiful armoury. Recoil would be a bitch and no aim assist would make it worse. Would spoil the fun for me, I am not after a COD experience.

Dual wielding would be cool for the smaller guns. Especially if you could aim each separately....

Dual wielding didn't hurt San Andreas none.

Fair points. And I'm not after a COD experience myself. But saying anything about san andreas is completely irrelivant when it comes to talking about guns and shooting in gta 5 since it has completely changed. R* has been improving their shooting and hit detection with each game they make (gta 4 -> red dead -> max payne) so I'm hopeing that pattern continues. All I'm saying about dual weilding is that it hurts online play in my opinion. It's fitting for games like max payne 3. But in gta, i don't want to see everyone running around with dual pistols/smgs simply because they have greater damage output at close range.

• Like 1

well if you put it that way then maybe instead of saying some thing positive about what you said i think this has gone on enough to say drop the subject, because some want to use two pistols at the same time and others don't because it might do some thing to the aiming issue, while the ones in between don't what the enemy to have duals or they might get wasted faster then what they might if there was no dual gun,but they get duals then self.

??try too understand what i was trying to say.?