How do you think they'll work the weapons acquisition in GTAV? I don't know California very well, but I do know they have quite strict gun control laws, so does that equate to gun shops being rare? And if they move away from gun stores (like in GTAIV) and go with underground dealers (again like GTAIV), how about some variety? Instead of an identi-kit basement how about having that type of set up in Los Santos and gun dealers like biker gangs (think Sons of Anarchy)/hillbilly mafia in the countryside?

Regardless, there will be tonnes of guns everywhere, like in the real LA where there are loads of illegal guns. I would like to see ammu-nation though, but it would be fine if it's the underground street dealers again.

It would be nice if they had some really good melee weapons like chainsaw and brassknucks.

I'd like to see more magnums. Maybe the desert eagle from san andreas. That gun kicked ass. Is also like too have the lock on rpg again that was always fun

All the guns from GTA IV got boring fast. That's including the DLC weapons. I despise that pistol you got in BOGT, ugh I hated using it. All the guns seemed so damn plastic. Not only do we need 3 times more the amount of weapons but we need them to look and sound realistic.

I reckon they should new the combat system and add throws to it, I am saying this because of the euphoria physics engine and also a sledge hammer would be sick. I think it would also be cool to add some gag weapons like

-PROJECTILES

Rocks

Bricks

Food

Discs

Throwing knifes

Darts

Whip(Like RDR lasso and attachable to cars/bikes/helicopters)

-MELEE

Hammer

Boxing/ MMA gloves (adds special combat moves)

Stun rod

-Guns

Air rifle

Paintball gun

Crossbow

Taser

Knockout gas of sorts

-Vehicles

Bull dozer

I think these would be fun to use in-game

Something that really annoyed me in Gta sa and gta 4, is that the weapons are not different. for example, they write AK. There are so many AKs and you don't know with which one u are shooting, Akm, Ak-47, Ak-2, AK-14,or any other aks. In battlefield 3, it is better. So please say if you agree that the weapons will be similar in Gta 5, to the ones in Battlefield 3

Something that really annoyed me in Gta sa and gta 4, is that the weapons are not different. for example, they write AK. There are so many AKs and you don't know with which one u are shooting, Akm, Ak-47, Ak-2, AK-14,or any other aks. In battlefield 3, it is better. So please say if you agree that the weapons will be similar in Gta 5, to the ones in Battlefield 3

Theres no such thing as a AK-2 or a ak-14 dumbass. Hop off BF3's dick and pick up a fucking gun magazine before you try acting like you know what your talking about.

Guest Bruce Willis

i want to shoot an ak48 in gtafive because i herd its bigger and better than the ak47

Theres no such thing as a AK-2 or a ak-14 dumbass. Hop off BF3's dick and pick up a fucking gun magazine before you try acting like you know what your talking about.

It's amusing how people who play FPS games think they know everything about guns.

It's amusing how people who play FPS games think they know everything about guns.

What a jackoff There is only the AK-47 multiple variants or the AK-74. It's named after it's creator Mikhail Kalashnikov. It's known as an Avtomat Kalashnikova (Автомат Калашникова). (All those Military History courses I've taken have paid off greatly, those weapons I've seen/held pretty fuckin' epic, FUCK YOU COLOMBINE I had a chance to shoot them until that shit happened.)

What a jackoff There is only the AK-47 multiple variants or the AK-74. It's named after it's creator Mikhail Kalashnikov. It's known as anAvtomat Kalashnikova (Автомат Калашникова). (All those Military History courses I've taken have paid off greatly, those weapons I've seen/held pretty fuckin' epic, FUCK YOU COLOMBINE I had a chance to shoot them until that shit happened.)

I'd also like to mention that Battlefield 3 has just the AK74M and the AKS74U (a slightly shorter variant on the AK74). So even his prized battelfield 3 doesn't have all the ak's he just mentioned.

But ibrahim I think everyones main point is, there's so little difference between all the guns you listed that there's no point having more than one. You wouldn't know the differences, like calibre sizes, length of the barrell etc. In fact the only differences you would know about would be the ones that prevent or allow certain attatchments to go onto the gun. And then you'd be on here complaining why does my red dot sight fit on my AKS74UN but not on my AK74M. They have a different side rail. But it would be so counter productive to the fun of the game to include that detail, and no fps games seem to care either, they'll let you attatch any sight or attatchment to any gun, it's part of the fun and a game like GTA doesn't need mutliple AK47's. Just one AK "stereotype gun" i.e powerful, not too accurate, but easy to spray with plenty of stopping power. Then if we can put attatchments on them that will be all the variation of the AK we need.

• Like 1

He was rambling about guns that don't even exist. There's a difference between simply not being a firearm expert and acting like you know what you're talking about when you clearly don't.

• Like 2

I want one of those metal things that when a trigger is pressed a "bullet" comes out of it and can hurt people.

What are they called again?

The only real reason I can see R* putting different variants of AK's, M4's, Shotguns(such as ones with fullstocks/pistol grips, wood/synthetic stocks), pistols, smgs, etc is to express the black market sales, because not every gang member has the same AK or 9mm they are different in some way, different mag, stock, sights, design.

Only game ive seen come close to that kind of thing is Medal of Honor, if you've ever played through the campaign you may have noticed the different kinds of AK's through out the game that the terrorists had, this is because the terrorists aren't buying factory fresh brand new AK's, their buying a truckload of AK's from different factories all around the world put into one and sold at a surplus price. This may be going off topic but its just a brief example of what im talking about.

I would like to see homemade weapons, but not just melee weapons, but an IED type bomb that you add anything from hand grenades to some type of toxic chemicals that are lying around your house or from an illiegal weapons dealers.

:scooter: fuck cod weapons, I want the classic gta guns 2 return.

-desert eagle

-(supressed)9mm

-micro smg

-ak47

-M4

and new weapons like

-trowing knife/star

-a LMG (NO MATTER WHAT LMG )

-a MP ( NO MATTER WHAT MP )

I also would like something to use against aircraft.

And cool melee stuf. maybe broken bottle.

:wall: I forgot (explosive shell) shotguns , oops

I WANT SUPRESORS