I was gunna post something dirty but then i remebered ur 14....so ummm thanks.

14? Damn. And judging from his other posts he doesn't seem to be so bright. Shouldn't be playing GTA.

Yes, really shouldn't be on this forum, should be a age limit to stop all this shit posting and topics. IMO.

I don't believe there should be an age limit, rather a general intelligence limit. Don't know how that would be incorporated though, and would probably spark up riots from retards who want to join.

***EXCLUSIVE***

Mercedes Cortez

***BEHIND THE COMPUTER***

really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg_1295986041.jpg

Yep thats me, i also havent updated my computer in 20 years....f.y.i i have posted 2 pictures of me to prove i aint a obese man, have u?

Finish off? This thing's nowhere near done.

Mercedes, regale us with tales of your vagina.

I heard it's like the sun, you can't look straight at it without your eyes burning.

***EXCLUSIVE***

Mercedes Cortez

Yep thats me, i also havent updated my computer in 20 years....f.y.i i have posted 2 pictures of me to prove i aint a obese man, have u?

The fact that you posted them doesn't prove anything. Just sayin, haha

• Like 1

***EXCLUSIVE***

Mercedes Cortez

fine then im realli a man...seriously i dont care.

explosives.

***EXCLUSIVE***

Mercedes Cortez

where did you get that pic of me?

I would love to see homemade launchers or fire works that could distract cops like a flash grenade or that could blow things up but in a rainbow fashion

I know it is stupid but i would love to be in a park or by a tree and shoot a bee hive and it explodes and the bees start stinging everybody around them possibly people in there cars with open windows, i wouldent get wanted stars for a open car with the keys in it. :o

explosives.

***EXCLUSIVE***

Mercedes Cortez

where did you get that pic of me?

p hub.

There has to be at least one gun with a suppressor/silencer, for the love of God!. I'm still bummed that there weren't any in The Lost and Damned. If any of the protags of the GTA series would have access to suppressors, it's Johnny Klebitz. Any dummy with a half way decent machine shop/garage(and a desire to go to prison) can manufacture a working suppressor.

Also--and this will never happen--it would be great if there were certain guns that were included in the game world that weren't standard issue guns that could be bought, but that existed as one-offs or rare finds with limited ammo. Like you break into a gun collector's home and start bayonetting people with the M1 Garand hanging above the dresser. :whistle:

• Like 1

There has to be at least one gun with a suppressor/silencer, for the love of God!. I'm still bummed that there weren't any in The Lost and Damned. If any of the protags of the GTA series would have access to suppressors, it's Johnny Klebitz. Any dummy with a half way decent machine shop/garage(and a desire to go to prison) can manufacture a working suppressor.

Also--and this will never happen--it would be great if there were certain guns that were included in the game world that weren't standard issue guns that could be bought, but that existed as one-offs or rare finds with limited ammo. Like you break into a gun collector's home and start bayonetting people with the M1 Garand hanging above the dresser. :whistle:

If you watched the trailer you would've seen the suppressed AK as the robbers get out of the van. So I suspect suppressed weapons will be included in the game.

As the real life LAPD don't issue one certain type of pistol (as far as I know), does that mean there could be some variety in what you could get off fallen cops? And if not, how about having some randomly armed NPC's (citizens with CCW, other criminals, off duty cops etc) to add variety?

*just checked, the LAPD does issue either the Glock 17 or 22 but officers have a choice of what they can carry from an approved list

As the real life LAPD don't issue one certain type of pistol (as far as I know), does that mean there could be some variety in what you could get off fallen cops? And if not, how about having some randomly armed NPC's (citizens with CCW, other criminals, off duty cops etc) to add variety?

*just checked, the LAPD does issue either the Glock 17 or 22 but officers have a choice of what they can carry from an approved list

There were already peds carrying weapons in the past games. Noticably in IV, when I went to shoot a pigeon in Hove Beach (Russian Territory) about 6 russians got out of multiple cars and started blasting me with 9mms, shotguns, AKs... So I think all the gangs, security etc... will carry weapons. Undercover cops would be pretty cool as well, but then you would always get busted even if there are 'no cops' in the area.

@Tenpenny: I like that idea. But how about undercover cops. You go to kill a hooker and she turns out to be a cop and you get 4 stars all of a sudden. That would make you think more.

The weapons need to be more customable. Silencers. Extra mags. Scopes.

@Tenpenny: I like that idea. But how about undercover cops. You go to kill a hooker and she turns out to be a cop and you get 4 stars all of a sudden. That would make you think more.

The weapons need to be more customable. Silencers. Extra mags. Scopes.

Scopes? I don't think that's a good idea; the only weapons scopes are used on in GTA is snipers. And going into FP mode would just ruin the game,if you did it with all guns in my opinion. If it was in first person, you would be playing as yourself rather than the character, if that makes any sense.

most wanted weapons to me are:

AA-12

Machine Gun

Uzi

Tech-9

Ak-47

M16A1

SP1

M60E3

and basics like different type of handgun, shotguns etc..

also machete, axe, knives, sword, baseball bat

and for cuztomise them, i hope we can silence them, put lasers and grenades.

@ManicMarcus, Pitbull: I think it'd depend on how Rock* work the whole undercover cop thing (if they put it in) it could be cool (hooker/cop) but could be a massive pain in the arse.

As for customisable weapons, that would be very cool, laser sights would be good as its a third person game, but also the ability to have your gun chromed or gold plated (not my cup of tea but whatever floats your boat)

How about different ammunition types? Not so much for the pistols (altho hollow point rounds would make sense), but for the rifles it'd be awesome, amour piercing, tracer, etc, possibly inciderary rounds for a shotgun? Possibilities are endless.

As I mentioned before somewhere, what I'm looking for is a huge variety of melee weapons. Maybe even being able to pick up pipes, bricks etc... off the ground and use them. And as for set melee weapons, I would like to see these:

-knife

-baseball bat

-machete

-cleaver

-hatchet

-chainsaw

-kantana

-knuckle duster (w/ knife)

-sledgehammer

-steel pipe

and some sort of projectile that doesn't shoot bullets, like a nailgun. I would love to shoot someone with a nailgun and watch them slowly die with a nail in their forehead. Also throwing knives.

How do you think they'll work the weapons acquisition in GTAV? I don't know California very well, but I do know they have quite strict gun control laws, so does that equate to gun shops being rare? And if they move away from gun stores (like in GTAIV) and go with underground dealers (again like GTAIV), how about some variety? Instead of an identi-kit basement how about having that type of set up in Los Santos and gun dealers like biker gangs (think Sons of Anarchy)/hillbilly mafia in the countryside?

As for type of guns, I'm not overly fussed as long as it's reasonably realistic (I.e, backstreet dealers won't have military grade weapons) and they include at least one revolver!

Btw, @ManicMarcus, love the nail gun idea, it's sick and twisted and classic GTA! (:

Here's what I'd like to see come back/new weapons

• Mini-gun
  • Flamethrower
  • Heat seeking missile launcher
  • Desert Eagle
  • Proximity mines
  • Car Bombs
  • Giant dildo (For fun of course)
  • Stun gun (With endorphin physics it'll be funny watching people have a spazz)
  • Sticky bombs (That can stick to peds =])
  • And a crossbow that shoots out puppies >=)