It would be interesting if R* limited your mobile weapon inventory. I wouldn't be against it as long as they did a good job in how it all plays out as far as switching out weapons and all that.

Throwing knives or throwing stars would be welcomed from me! Stealth kills from a short distance would help with certain missions, killing peds in public areas could be non detectable by police aswell (obvisiouly depends if they improve the "wanted" system). Could just picture walking down the street hands in pockets then BAM throwing knife in the back then casually carry on walking hands back in pockets :whistle:

• Like 1

Throwing knives or throwing stars would be welcomed from me! Stealth kills from a short distance would help with certain missions, killing peds in public areas could be non detectable by police aswell (obvisiouly depends if they improve the "wanted" system). Could just picture walking down the street hands in pockets then BAM throwing knife in the back then casually carry on walking hands back in pockets :whistle:

Yeah throwing knives would be fun, but that's not exactly stealthy these days as they were in AC, I mean someone with a knife sticking out of them is more visible than someone shot with a silenced 9mm.

Yeah fair point a knife maybe be more visable but even a silenced pistol is louder than throwing an object.... plus throwing knives in peds faces would never get boring :D

I hope you can use everyday objects, like on dead rising you could pick up anything and beat the shit out of someone with it. When you grab a big plastic lipstick makes it funny. Like beating someone up with a glove would be funny to watch, or a picket fence.

Yeah throwing knives would be fun, but that's not exactly stealthy these days as they were in AC, I mean someone with a knife sticking out of them is more visible than someone shot with a silenced 9mm.

The ejection of the brass shell and the sound waves the silenced pistol would make makes alot more noise and turned heads then someone getting stabbed with a pocket/hunting knife.

The ejection of the brass shell and the sound waves the silenced pistol would make makes alot more noise and turned heads then someone getting stabbed with a pocket/hunting knife.

Exactly, hence why it's not called a silencer but a suppressor. A tactical knife is more preferred then a suppressed weapon for close range stealth kills (realistically).

Guest Marney1

I prefer the pfft sound like in the movies when using a 'silenced pistol' in games.

key word, stabbed. It's more suspicious throwing a knife at someone and having them shout in pain, maybe not even killing them than a clean shot to the head. And if you are infiltrating a premises, I highly doubt the smartest move would be to use throwing knives to take out enemies.

And if someone get's shot with a silenced pistol in a noisy city, I doubt heads will turn especially since GTA is not that realistic, I know in real life guns aren't as silent as they are made out to be in video games and films.

Throwing axe instead then? haha ^_^

I do think that the smarter professional would choose a surpressed weapon over throwing an object at someone and potentially missing etc etc.. I just thought that it would be cool as an additional melee weapon because personally I think there the most fun after completion. The samuri sword should come back from VC aswell!

Might be going slightly off subject here but I think that improving the melee system is a must also, not just for fist fighting but for handheld weapon use aswell i.e combo's, maybe even on completion of a combo a small cinematic similiar to Saints Row 3 when you do a running attack (but done realistically). I think it would give an excuse for a greater amount of hand held weapons. Who doesn't want to take out 10-15 peds in a Bruce Lee style with your nunchucks :D

I miss the chainsaw. I hope there is a lot more melee weapons. I loved the melee weapons in VC & SA. Katana, golf club, shovel, nightstick, screwdriver, hammer, machete. All useful weapons imo!

OOOOOOOOOOOh, is she hot?

what the fuck? why are you posting that here,PM the motherfucker, or better yet get off the computer and put your dick into something that moves.

On Topic, Skyrim Aren't bad but its with melee weapons, with guns, its just not the same.

what the fuck? why are you posting that here,PM the motherfucker, or better yet get off the computer and put your dick into something that moves.

On Topic, Skyrim Aren't bad but its with melee weapons, with guns, its just not the same.

why dont you stop acting so tough behind a screen and stick your dick into something period.

why dont you stop acting so tough behind a screen and stick your dick into something period.

That's funny coming from somebody who made a thread because they don't understand the concept of 'morning wood'.

Welcome to the internet :)

*akward* as for the am i hot. Not overly. Cyantist said 'he would make sweet sweet love to me', marney said 'i would finger her' and TF said i was 'ugly' so i think it depends on ur type lol. As said im a brit, plus cortez is not a mexican name.

O and im not a dude...for the billionth time.

Massy i no its u, i just pretend i dont know what ur doing ;)

EDIT: plus im 19, bit old for u.