as far as the first person third person thing goes, they could do what MGS 4 did and only go first person when aiming down the sight, if they decide to go in that direction.

I like seeing your character shoot in third person, why is everyone obsessed with first person shooting these days? It's like people want all games, but want them to be like CoD...

I hate first person games, if i can i refuse to play them. I have played cod a few times and it kinda works for that game but many others you need to be able to see your character.

as far as the first person third person thing goes, they could do what MGS 4 did and only go first person when aiming down the sight, if they decide to go in that direction.

I like seeing your character shoot in third person, why is everyone obsessed with first person shooting these days? It's like people want all games, but want them to be like CoD...

I hate first person games, if i can i refuse to play them. I have played cod a few times and it kinda works for that game but many others you need to be able to see your character.

Yeah if GTA was first person when I first played I probably wouldn't have bought it. Imagine how shitty VC or SA would have been in first person...

True im with you on that, but if you've ever played Metal Gear Solid 4 the first person aiming down the sight was only a option. You could do the whole action of shooting your gun in 3rd person, just for those perticular shots you could go first person on the sights. I thought it was nice. May not work well with GTA V though.

True im with you on that, but if you've ever played Metal Gear Solid 4 the first person aiming down the sight was only a option. You could do the whole action of shooting your gun in 3rd person, just for those perticular shots you could go first person on the sights. I thought it was nice. May not work well with GTA V though.

If it ain't broke then don't fix it! GTA should remain 3rd person its the only way the game in its current format would work.. Back on topic I would like to see the chainsaw (not a gun but still) make a comeback

Well,the unique weapons in Sa,like the flowers,or the spraycan

Weapons like in Fallout :D Maybe Boxing Gloves or throwing spears...

But,that's GTA,not Fallout...

I think R* will put the regular weapons like a 9mm or Mp5 and maybe some hidden,unique Weapons

Well,the unique weapons in Sa,like the flowers,or the spraycan

Weapons like in Fallout :D Maybe Boxing Gloves or throwing spears...

But,that's GTA,not Fallout...

I think R* will put the regular weapons like a 9mm or Mp5 and maybe some hidden,unique Weapons

It's pretty obvious those guns will be included, they have been in all other games. Maybe not exactly an MP5, but an SMG, a pistol, a shotgun etc... Personally I don't care what gun I'm using, only that it can kill. But with melee weapons I think it's fun to have different ones.

Personally, I just want some type of shoulder lauched and/or vehicle lauched SAM's because taking out chopper in GTA 4 was a fucking pain in the ass. Except for police choppers they flew right in to my missile.

Personally, I just want some type of shoulder lauched and/or vehicle lauched SAM's because taking out chopper in GTA 4 was a f**king pain in the ass. Except for police choppers they flew right in to my missile.

Yeah I want a mother****ing ***** *** missile that ****ing locks on to the stupid *** ****ing planes, and especially the ****ing **** *** **** sucking helicopters that ****ing constantly move!

But seriously, I hope there is a Launcher that locks on to aerial vehicles, I hated shooting them down with RPG's in IV, I would pull out my rifle instead.

f**king

You can say fuck here, no one gives a shit. Also, honky, cunt, etc.

:clap:

Personally, I just want some type of shoulder lauched and/or vehicle lauched SAM's because taking out chopper in GTA 4 was a f**king pain in the ass. Except for police choppers they flew right in to my missile.

Yeah I want a mother****ing ***** *** missile that ****ing locks on to the stupid *** ****ing planes, and especially the ****ing **** *** **** sucking helicopters that ****ing constantly move!

But seriously, I hope there is a Launcher that locks on to aerial vehicles, I hated shooting them down with RPG's in IV, I would pull out my rifle instead.

I've never interpreted how people started using * to symbolize as letters of fuck, honky, cunt, bitch, ass, ect. If you're going to say the word man up and say it don't be a bitch and hide it. Also Marcus that wasn't directed towards you so don't take offense, you just helped my further prove my point. Also I've never had problems with taking down choppers, but that's mostly because one of my GT's is highly known for flying in IV.

OT I seriously hope the chainsaw comes back along wit knuckle dusters. Nothing like beating up a homeless guy with knuckle dusters and then smashing his home box with my chainsaw.

Yeah, I hope to see knuckle dusters. Especially with knives attatched. that would be cool, throwing 3 quick punches and then slicin' n' dicin' them with the knife. I also want to see silencers return, which it looks like they have from the trailer. I hated how the cops always found me if I was innocently shooting a pigeon in IV...

If you're going to say the word man up and say it don't be a bitch and hide it.

He probably just wasn't sure if it was allowed. Despite the fact that GTA is an M-rated series, there are a lot of GTA fansites that are run by morons who think their site needs to be kid-friendly. Well, fuck those people, and fuck their shit sites, we're saying whatever the fuck we want here.

• Like 1

I want to see something like this, although I don't know how it would work deciding whether to punch or stab. Maybe if the game includes a combo system.

trench+knife+brass+knuckles+knuckle+duster+weaponcollector+WW1+(2).JPG

That knuckle knife looks cool. Maybe punch one person in the face and stab the bloke the other side at the same time.

They should make a huge variety of weapons, from RPGs to LMGs to Assualt rifles to Smg and pistols, grenades, and all kinds of melee weapons. Everything you could get your hands on in the city you should be able to get in V. So when you role up on a gang battle, everyone thats shooting has their own kind of weapon, creating this new broaden realistic feeling. Some may say that borderlines being a CoD noob, but fuck that R* should go balls out on this one.

I want to see something like this, although I don't know how it would work deciding whether to punch or stab. Maybe if the game includes a combo system.

OOooooo trench knife nice, hard to find in the UK unfortunately

Hard to find any kind of weapon in the UK. Id hate to live there. :)

Guest Marney1

Hard to find any kind of weapon in the UK. Id hate to live there. :)

It's not hard to find any weapons in the UK, you can get your hands on grenades, assault rifles, semtex, whatever - just can't buy them legally.

I'd like to strangle victims with a garrotte.

05Garrottelge.gif

Guest Marney1

I'd like to strangle victims with a garrotte.

05Garrottelge.gif

That part actually gave me a chill! Sounded quite scary lol

Here's the IRA using one on a traitor, they're like razor wire so you can't get your fingers behind it once it's tight round your throat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG9ciFytP8A

Normally used for taking sentries out.

Yeah that's unrealistic, but It would suck if it was like that. We would be able to carry:

a pistol

a small melee weapon

an assault rifle/ sniper/ rocket launcher/ shotgun

explosives

Or

a pistol

a large melee weapon

explosives

Or we could just keep it how it is now, and pull out sniper rifles from your pockets, which I personally prefer.