i would respond properly if i knew what you were talking about... i got a few options here...

1) you're talking about GTA V since you're new... in that case, there's probably already a topic in the GTA 5 section on weapons...

2) you're talking about the next fallout since you're username says that... in that case, post in the fallout topic and welcome to iGTA5!! :D

3) you're seriously talking about real firepower and asked what banned weapons you'd like to see re-issued... in that case, you're in the right section :lol:...

• Like 1

i hope that there is the AA12-Shotgun in the game. my favourite in TBOGT..

Oh, and explosive shells of course. ;)

Edited by wickedsick
  • Like 1

I'd like to see the countryside cops carry revolvers and stuff like double barrel shotguns, that would be fantastic

I'd like to see some real military guns, like scar-h, stuff like that

I'd basically like 3 times the amount of guns than gta 4

• Like 3

I'd like to see the countryside cops carry revolvers and stuff like double barrel shotguns, that would be fantastic

I'd like to see some real military guns, like scar-h, stuff like that

I'd basically like 3 times the amount of guns than gta 4

No, Close but no, "country" police don't carry double barrel shotguns lol. There not grandpa jinkens on his front porch with a big ol dip in. Police should carry standard carry, Glock 17,19, Berreta 92FS, or higher ranks can have a variety of different kinds. Police and Military currently aren't issued Scar's but it would be nice to buy from the black market, to kind of put you ahead of the police/military.

Id like to have the Micro Uzi, maybe dual wield like in SA. Deagle, Ak, M4, more heavys, like RPKs,M240s, cool shit like that.

• Like 1

Maybe the whole 3-tier (or 2 in GTAIV) weaponry system will be scrapped and we'll get a more dynamic system. Obviously it would be nice to have a hierarchy of weapons though. Always good to go from a 9mm to a Desert Eagle, but perhaps something more dynamic or extended will allow for different play styles, diversity and reduce the redundancy of older weapons.

I'd love to see a flamethrower or a gatling gun, and some sort of thrown melee weapon (tomahawk, knife). I loved throwing tomahawks in RDR, especially on people riding by full speed on a horse.

I would love these weapons

: deagle or magnum

: tazer or stun gun

: g11 or g18

: glock

: m16 scarh ak47 mk14 g3c6

: uzi teken36

: rpk or m60 please any heavy or big weapons please let me have bipod or the ablity to put the gun in the back of a pickup truck or SUV or 50. CAL in a humvee or on tank.

: baseball bat crowbar kinfe sword pipe trashcan

: roshmore or spaz 12

: satchel charge semtex frag and flash bang

: Bazzooka or javelin or stinger for vechicle lock for tanks or choppers

I hope at least one of these weapons is made into the game :) lol sorry about no comas between weapon names.

: rpk or m60 please any heavy or big weapons please let me have bipod or the ablity to put the gun in the back of a pickup truck or SUV or 50. CAL in a humvee or on tank.

I hope at least one of these weapons is made into the game :) lol sorry about no comas between weapon names.

COD gun noob...... So annoying.

• Like 4

I'd like the option of having a weapon wheel, like the one in RDR. That way, you could carry different versions of the same weapon type. Like having the choice of a .44 Magnum or M9.

• Like 1

COD gun noob...... So annoying.

Yeah, some people want these guns and for GTA to be in first person. Seriously, what the fuck? Just go play fucking CoD...

• Like 2

I just want there to be more choices of weapons, the standard carrying of one weapon of each type is okay. It would be cool though to have a gun wall in one of your safehouses for storing exotic or unused weapons.

I wouldn't mind the ability to mount an LMG though.

Same, AN LMG, AN ( or 2) assault rifles... Not choice of M16, SCAR-H, TAR-21 and about 50 other guns of each type... And I would never want to play GTA if it was permanently first person.

• Like 1

as far as the first person third person thing goes, they could do what MGS 4 did and only go first person when aiming down the sight, if they decide to go in that direction.

I like seeing your character shoot in third person, why is everyone obsessed with first person shooting these days? It's like people want all games, but want them to be like CoD...