Is that the orange barrel of a Gamo air gun?

That's the AP Pistol. Rockstar seems to love that gun.

Reason I came in here, wtf is this thing? I'm about to call it a vibrator and leave it at that:

post-3-0-15527700-1377758691.png

Looks like a basic road flare to me.

orionflare_w_s.jpg

flare.jpg

???

^ Agreed, I think after he throws the flare, is when the jet flies over and bombs the trailer park..

...wouldn't that also kill the person that throws it??

Some new info from the previews yesterday ~ http://www.gamepur.c...s-and-more.html

[Excerpt] ~

- "Sniper Rifles can be upgraded with a Thermo Scope which can be activated on the run".

Coupled with ~

- "Night time is more realistic and is a big improvement from IVs "darkness". At a certain part of Blaine County the only real source of light were Trevor's vehicle headlamps". [End Quote]

Which means that Night time will be almost Pitch-Black in some areas of the map. And if you join this together with a gun that has an Infrared Scope and a Suppressor Attachment, you could totally own any enemies in the darkness ( especially with a high Stealth Skill ). Hopefully there are Night Vision goggles as well, so you can use weapons other than the sniper rifle in the dark. Pair that with a suppressor on your Pistol or SMG and you could easily hunt down enemy NPC's.

You could also kick other Player's asses in GTA Online using some smart tactics at night as well...............................as long as they don't have a flashlight attachment on their weapon...

• Like 1

A preview article from a couple of days ago mentions the gun used in the movie "The Jackal".

[ Excerpt ] ~ "Vinewood Babylon" ( mission ) involves using a weapon similar to what Bruce Willis uses to blast off Jack Blacks arm in "The Jackal".

I wonder if we can get the gun and use it in free-roam, once we've finished the mission ( like with the Jetpack in GTA SA being rewarded to you after finishing the Area 69 mission )

The Model is a "Polish ZSU-33 14.5mm" (Browning M2HB mocked up as KPV heavy machine gun) ~

TJKPvmock-3.jpgTJKPvmock-4.jpgTJKPVmock-6.jpg

Here's video of the gun in action ~