Anyone notice the lack of a Sub-Machine Gun icon on the Weapon Wheel?

I wonder whether SMG's will replace one of the other categories when equipped, maybe replacing the Pistol or Assault Rifle slot on the weapon wheel ( due to SMG's falling into a class somewhere in-between these two weapons ).

My guess would be the differences between the SMGs. For example, a mini uzi could fall into the pistol category as a machine pistol, but the larger SMGs like maybe a MP5 or UMP45 would fit into the assault rifle category..

• Like 2

My guess would be the differences between the SMGs. For example, a mini uzi could fall into the pistol category as a machine pistol, but the larger SMGs like maybe a MP5 or UMP45 would fit into the assault rifle category..

Sounds very plausible.

I noticed something odd about the weapon wheel though, if you look at the grenade launcher on the left it shows the ammo on the bottom.

It seems to me that the ammo in the clip is on the right, but that Grenade launcher in reality is only a six-barrel, not a ten-barrel. O.o

I noticed something odd about the weapon wheel though, if you look at the grenade launcher on the left it shows the ammo on the bottom.

It seems to me that the ammo in the clip is on the right, but that Grenade launcher in reality is only a six-barrel, not a ten-barrel. O.o

You're right.

The Grenade Launcher Icon looks a lot like a Milkor MGL, which only has 6 barrels in real life ~

800px-M-32_Grenade_Launcher.jpggameplay-1-the-weapons-wheel.jpg

Perhaps that is one of the weapons for which we can get an extended magazine, unrealistic though it may be...

• Like 1

I wonder whether SMG's will replace one of the other categories when equipped, maybe replacing the Pistol or AssaultRifle slot on the weapon wheel due to SMG's falling into a class somewhere in-between these two weapons ).

Looks like you guessed it..

trailer_online_027.jpg

• Like 1

I wonder whether SMG's will replace one of the other categories when equipped, maybe replacing the Pistol or AssaultRifle slot on the weapon wheel due to SMG's falling into a class somewhere in-between these two weapons ).

Looks like you guessed it..

trailer_online_027.jpg

So we have a choice between an LMG and firepower it brings or a sub with which we can do better drive-bys?

Is that the orange barrel of a Gamo air gun?

That's the AP Pistol. Rockstar seems to love that gun.

Reason I came in here, wtf is this thing? I'm about to call it a vibrator and leave it at that:

post-3-0-15527700-1377758691.png

large tampon. Pipe bomb. Idk

Reason I came in here, wtf is this thing? I'm about to call it a vibrator and leave it at that:

dildo.png

It looks a lot like a "Pipe Bomb". Only without a Detonator Cord.

03.jpg14b93eb0-0f98-4412-a4c3-9d945a3311beLarge.jpg

*EDIT: @Bmw1126 got it before me...