Oh coool!!! I really hope they add waterguns and acid or chemicals to use in it. That'd be sooo interesting and something really really unique in GTA. Plzz add this R* !!!! :clap:

Thank you for the suggestion. We'll begin development of a watergun plus volatile chemical ammunition ASAP.

Yours truly,

GunSmith, weapons dev director, Rockstar North

• Like 6

I haven't seen much mention of flamethrowers, those were some good times. There could be some pretty cool upgrades as far as chemicals go and with V's graphics it'd be pretty awesome. :D

• Like 1

It would be fun to hunt down animals and people with a bow, or crossbow probably? Bow like in Tomb Raider 2013 would be interesting. I like hunting with it in TR and I use it too often and same shit if added in V would provide something really sweet to gameplay.

Only thing I'm gonna do with it is fill it up with piss and shoot people in the face..

That's already been confirmed in Trevor's trailer.. Here we see him "reloading" :P

I'm going to be honest.. Lil' Trevor is pretty much the only weapon in the game I'm really looking forward to using..

Yeah..

• Like 1

Yeah, I hope the sawnoff from TLAD makes a return. It was pretty much overkill firing that during a car chase.

I'd imagine with the return of The Lost there'll be a mission involving Trevor chasing them down the motorway freeway on a Freeway while blasting at them freely in a free way.

• Like 4

Oh there's more where that came from. Get ready for this shiznit.

*sits at desk and stares blankly into the void that is Massacre's corporeal form*

Um, actually... can we reschedule?

• Like 1

Machete.jpg

sorry off topic but this picture made me think, i would like to dress Trevor as a preacher and go on a rampage through LS dual wielding the Lost sawed-off shotguns

• Like 2

Yeah, I hope the sawnoff from TLAD makes a return. It was pretty much overkill firing that during a car chase.

I'd imagine with the return of The Lost there'll be a mission involving Trevor chasing them down the motorway freeway on a Freeway while blasting at them freely in a free way.

Mission: Lost on the Freeway..

• Like 1

I would LOVE a ton of melee weapons

-Hammer

-knife

-bat

-dildo

-screwdriver

-chainsaw

-sword

-shoe

-super punch

-bottle

-pick up chop, and smack someone in the face with him.

I beleive that when they say hammer as a bonus weapon they mean the m32 hammer grenade launcher that michael was shown with in a screenshot

Thats the Milkor MGL dude, plus it said Melee Hammer as the other guy said

I too would like a sword but that ain't happening.
. I heard there is a store within a mall or something that you can get ancient weapons like axes and swords from, could be wrong though. Been a long time since I have been logged on.