Punkskaterfolife

Favorite GTA Radio Station

GTA III - Flashback 95.6

GTA VC - Flashback fm

GTA SA - Radio Los Santos

GTA IV - Radio Broker

TLAD - LRR

TBoGT - Vice City fm

What I listen to in IV depends on what I'm doing or who's with me. My passengers always listen to their preferred station. Any other game, I've just listened to whatever.

In IV, I listen to Vladivostok at the start of the game, listen to Tuff Gong or Massive B while doing Jacob's missions (even if he's not in the car), Brucie can go fuck himself, so I listen to whatever, either of the two rap stations or San Juan Sounds in Bohan, The Beat once I start the Playboy X and Dwayne missions, Liberty Rock Radio when I'm doing missions for Packie, and I pretty much only listen to The Journey once I get into the ULPC and mafia missions, unless there's a mobster in the car, in which case I listen to the jazz station.

In TLAD, I listen to LRR, unless there was a song I didn't feel like listening to, or I had something heavy to do, in which case I listened to LCHC.

In TBOGT, I listen to a mix of The Beat, The Classics, and San Juan Sounds, with Electro-Choc thrown in when appropriate. I listen to The Studio when Tony's in the car.

But, my favorite is TLAD's version of LCHC, followed by The Journey. The Journey was the perfect station to listen to while speeding through Algonquin as Niko.

• Like 2

What I listen to in IV depends on what I'm doing or who's with me. My passengers always listen to their preferred station.

I do this as well. Its always nice hearing their feedback when you put it on their corresponding station. Packie: "Now THAT'S a good song."

And absolutely..The Journey is a great station to listen to just driving and observing your surroundings.

^Exactly!

Just that fact alone makes the replayability endless..for me anyway. So many playthroughs of just going through the motions of a normal day. Changing clothes, hanging on to cars for long periods of time, Vladivistock if no one is in the car with me (/for ze topic), seeing Michelle/Roman/LJ regularly all in between missions at the time of day that feels right.

I would envelop myself in Niko's, Johnny's, and Luis' characters, do what they'd do, listen to what they would. I wouldn't carve my own life out (because I'm an unoriginal schmuck).

I go as far as to actually eating at certain times, watching tv, etc. Sometimes it will be a series of days before actually initiating the next mission just because I prefer a day in the life type of approach. Niko just wants to be lazy and play with himself in the apartment whilst watching America's Next Top Hooker every once in a while.

• Like 1