Im 25% irish bitch! However that gamestop was a hunk of crap.

I love it 25% Irish!! So what's the other 75% smegma? I say majority wise you are no more Irish than me

The other 75% is british. I hate britian, i love ireland, i have been there and its a completely different attitude. So im proud of my 25%. Its not like im saying im 1/16th italian or something lol.

The other 75% is british. I hate britian, i love ireland, i have been there and its a completely different attitude. So im proud of my 25%. Its not like im saying im 1/16th italian or something lol.

Its a lot like saying that actually

24 may it come

You already said that and dismissed my reply, but I'm assuming you think it's 24th May because you saw 2405 on the curb, which probably doesn't even mean anything. Why would they release it 2 months after Max Payne 3? Rockstar isn't stupid enough to ruin sales for one of their games to get some for a game they know will sell a lot.

Aww. He obviously cant speak english and probably doesnt know that you replied. What language do you speak Tino?

Guest Marney1

It's on YouTube, it must be true.

What's the url for YouTube? I want to check for myself.

Guest Marney1

GTA V will be released in 2012 we do not know the exact date but in this video it confirms it.

LOL I can't believe you posted the video for me, I'm not even going to bother watching it.

GTA V will be released in 2012 we do not know the exact date but in this video it confirms it.

LOL I can't believe you posted the video for me, I'm not even going to bother watching it.

I only did it for what you did to me last night ;)

What bullshit, people just want to believe anything because they are so fucking desperate.

What bullshit, people just want to believe anything because they are so fucking desperate.

Which is why i want to nominate that youtube account to the GTA V Shitlist. He's trying to gain viewers that is all.

haha, read the youtube comments. they are so fucking stupid!!!! everybody thinks that this is real and the game will come out on May 24th. they are all gullible dumbasses. i commented to try to talk some sense into there retarded asses.

Guest Marney1

haha, read the youtube comments. they are so fucking stupid!!!! everybody thinks that this is real and the game will come out on May 24th. they are all gullible dumbasses. i commented to try to talk some sense into there retarded asses.

I think it must be all the GTA fans who don't visit GTA fansites so believe anything they're told because..........well I don't know why tbh.

I think it must be all the GTA fans who don't visit GTA fansites so believe anything they're told because..........well I don't know why tbh.

That's why we make a comment and everybody thumbs it up and piss on their parade.

Its like when they come on here. ' look this has never been seen by anyone before...there is a tree in the trailer' they all think they have spotted something amazing.

Thats y we have to point out the fact that they know nothing.

Because they have so much outside influence and they don't have anyone telling them different on Youtube except for our friend @rm80rams of course.

• Like 1