Don't look at me I didn't write it.

Fuck! The world ends Dec 21st. Honestly I can't wait till the release date is announced just so i don't have to see anymore annoying stupid ass 2405 posts.

Also why does my quote say Freshsink.

Has anyone realised that all major gta's have come out on leap years except for GTA III which came out in 2001for example:

• Grand Theft Auto San Andreas which came out in 2004
  • Grand Theft Auto IV which came out in 2008
  • Grand Theft Auto V predicted to come out in 2012

All these years are leap years, this means that GTA V will definately come out in 2012 as it is a leap year

its always 4 years later

Has anyone realised that all major gta's have come out on leap years except for GTA III which came out in 2001for example:

All these years are leap years, this means that GTA V will definately come out in 2012 as it is a leap year

its always 4 years later

That's what a leap year is... Every 4 years.

its always 4 years later

I'm 100% sure it's not always four years later. GTA III came out October 2001, Vice City came out October 2002 that's not four years that's one (which really didn't matter because you said "major releases"). San Andreas came out October 2004 (that's not four that's only two referring to VC). GTA IV had an original release date of October 2007 (that's not four either that's three) but was delayed till April 08 (which still isn't four years it's 3 years and 6 months). Also I wouldn't release describe GTA SA to be a Major GTA release, as they're was no new technology introduced. It just had a humongous map and would be a lot of peoples favorite, that doesn't make it a Major title. A major GTA release would be GTA III and GTA IV because of the new technology involved. Either way the leap year theory is just retarded.

EDIT: I guess according to a lot of these people Rockstar has nothing but a huge devious plot for everything and it's never just a coincidence.

We can't say when GTA V will be released untill Rockstar says the release date ;D, but I guess it will release in 2012.....

Very true. But we can predict, and I predict 2nd October 2012.

I predict 2nd October 2012.

Why you predict 2nd october? Is there a reason or you said that day at random?

Well I predict October just because it's late in the year, since Max Payne is in the early half. And I predict 2nd because it's the first Tuesday of the month, and games usually release on Tuesday for some reason.

and what about gta, gta 2, gta london 1969, vice city, lc stories, and vc stories? your theory makes no sense, its just coincidences that a couple gta games were released on a leap year.

Not really because even though gta, gta 2, gta london, VC, LC, LCS and VCS were all gta's compare all these gta's to san andreas, san andreas as i said came in 2004 den there was gta 4 which came out 4 years later on a leap year, and now theres gta 5 which is rumored to come out in 2012, tell me how dat could be coincidence if dis happened in three leap years, probably it's rockstars plan now

and what about gta, gta 2, gta london 1969, vice city, lc stories, and vc stories? your theory makes no sense, its just coincidences that a couple gta games were released on a leap year.

Not really because even though gta, gta 2, gta london, VC, LC, LCS and VCS were all gta's compare all these gta's to san andreas, san andreas as i said came in 2004 den there was gta 4 which came out 4 years later on a leap year, and now theres gta 5 which is rumored to come out in 2012, tell me how dat could be coincidence if dis happened in three leap years, probably it's rockstars plan now

Okay so 7 games don't follow the pattern and so far only 2 do, and one is predicted to that means that there is a pattern? What bullshit...

There is no pattern. Stop pretending there is. Try looking at what other projects Rockstar have in the pipeline, and where GTA V slots in with that instead.

There is no pattern. Stop pretending there is. Try looking at what other projects Rockstar have in the pipeline, and where GTA V slots in with that instead.

Come on now, you can try and tell them that but it won't matter. They believe everything they hear, like the 2405 bullshit. They Rockstar has this huge devious plan and know already when every GTA will release (.ect).

I as ive read many comments about a possible leap year pattern ive bin thinking that a leap year release may happen but well have to wait and see.im pretty sure leap years are every 29 of febuary so that means 2012 gonna be a leap year, and OMG if GTA comes out on wait ......... It wont come out this febuary we gota wait till 2013. :( this sucks but it may come out 3 days after my birthday so im happy.

I as ive read many comments about a possible leap year pattern ive bin thinking that a leap year release may happen but well have to wait and see.im pretty sure leap years are every 29 of febuary so that means 2012 gonna be a leap year, and OMG if GTA comes out on wait ......... It wont come out this febuary we gota wait till 2013. :( this sucks but it may come out 3 days after my birthday so im happy.

No one was denying a release on a leap year, but what they were saying is there is no pattern in release dates...

Your a complete retard, 2 games that came out on a leap year to seven that didn't, that is completely stupid and bull shit, as i said before, your theory makes absolutely no sense.