"To be announced, To be confirmed, and To be determined (often abbreviated as TBA, TBC, and TBD, respectively) are placeholder terms used very broadly to indicate that although something is scheduled or anticipated to happen, a particular aspect of that thing remains to be arranged. Although the phrases are often used interchangeably, "to be announced" is subtly different from "to be determined" in that the aspect so designated may have already been determined, but is not yet suitable for public announcement." -Wikipedia

What that means is IGN thinks it will be 2012. Nothing more, nothing less.

IGN dont no jack, its not confirmed they are just guessing based on limited info. They could be corrrect but only by pot luck not because they know for sure its then.

Ummmm...Exactly WHERE did you get this info that the PC version is going to be released at launch? And also where did you get the info on the specs?

I just checked Rockstars website and there is nothing like what you stated on the official site at all.

^ what that guy said.

Ummmm...Exactly WHERE did you get this info that the PC version is going to be released at launch? And also where did you get the info on the specs?

I just checked Rockstars website and there is nothing like what you stated on the official site at all.

^ what that guy said.

Don´t ask me, ask him. Just found that on google. can´t find anything on rockstar.com or any solid sources..

Im not askin you im just saying i agree with the guy who said that on the website. I have to say march doesnt seem likely as max payne is out then but you never no i guess.

I don´t believe that it´s true, but if it is true: WOOOHOOO!!

And: I don´t know where this guy got the information from, but i think he just wants to be cool

http://expertscolumn...rmed-march-2012

fake and gay. this QD just wants attention with a shitty article supported by nothing. and SA wasnt the best selling in the series, IV is.

im guessing a september or october 2012 release. it doesn't interfere with mp3's release, but hopefully its early enough to keep little bitchy kids quiet about the game.

Has anyone realised that all major gta's have come out on leap years except for GTA III which came out in 2001for example:

• Grand Theft Auto San Andreas which came out in 2004
  • Grand Theft Auto IV which came out in 2008
  • Grand Theft Auto V predicted to come out in 2012

All these years are leap years, this means that GTA V will definately come out in 2012 as it is a leap year

• Like 1

Hello I have a big leak on the release date on the Irish GameStop website http://www.gamestop....eft_Auto_V.aspx

They, as well as everyone else, is guessing.

Also, they are Irish. They are probably sending plumbers around to the Gamespot dispatch centre to fix the leak.

de game comes out 24 may believe me!!

Only if you're really this guy, otherwise we are going to need proof.

Well, this post has made the most logical addition to the top, bravo.

No sarcasm intended. Much better than a tbd link

Sorry, quotes don't work for ipb app. I was refering to the leap year post

Has anyone realised that all major gta's have come out on leap years except for GTA III which came out in 2001for example:

• Grand Theft Auto San Andreas which came out in 2004
  • Grand Theft Auto IV which came out in 2008
  • Grand Theft Auto V predicted to come out in 2012

All these years are leap years, this means that GTA V will definately come out in 2012 as it is a leap year

and what about gta, gta 2, gta london 1969, vice city, lc stories, and vc stories? your theory makes no sense, its just coincidences that a couple gta games were released on a leap year.