DuPz0r

GTA V Story Predictions/Influences

I think we won't be able to see anything for the first 3 seconds of the game but we can hear a radio dj's voice and he says something like "Good morning/afternoon/evening Los Santos" depending on what time it is and he could say what the temperature is and how the traffic is doing. We then cut to Albert (if he is the Protagonist) waiting outside the school for his son and they get in and drive home. When they get home, Albert's phone rings and that is where the main missions start.

No way in hell because: Kids will never be in GTA.

How young do the characters have to be to be a "kid"?

Jack Marston was 16 in RDR. That seems really young to me.

• Like 1

I think we won't be able to see anything for the first 3 seconds of the game but we can hear a radio dj's voice and he says something like "Good morning/afternoon/evening Los Santos" depending on what time it is and he could say what the temperature is and how the traffic is doing. We then cut to Albert (if he is the Protagonist) waiting outside the school for his son and they get in and drive home. When they get home, Albert's phone rings and that is where the main missions start.

I agree, I actually think as much as having kids in GTA V would make it really realistic. It seems a little creepy...

"Kid" as in a character with a different model. I'm pretty sure 16 year old Jack used the same model( or whatever it's called) as some adult males. And when he was 16, he was invincible as far as I can tell.

I've got a few beginning/storylines in mind:

1) You start of in the character's past. Say Vice City in the 1990's or something, doing some missions that involve the protagonists past (basically a prolouge) just so we can get good backround on the guy. These missions involve lot's of killings and robberies, etc.

After a number of those missions, it sort of goes into the present day and you decide you want to leave the gang and live a peaceful life. Your "homies" aren't to happy about it and they begin persuading you to stay. One dickhead goes way too far and begins pushing and shoving you, eventually slapping you. You lose your temper and shoot the guy, giving you a shit load of heat.

So, the last mission in the prolouge involves escaping Vice City. You have to kill countless enemies coming after you, and get to safety. The game gives you three choices: 1) Escape by boat. 2) Escape by plane/helicopter. 3) Escape by car.

Choosing to go via boat will lead to a huge chase and eventual shootout in the docks. Most of the chasers/shooters will be from the cars and controlling the neighbourhood. The other set of gangsters will be from a drugs shipment coming in. Once you kill them, you take one of the boats and head to Los Santos, bear in mind, the gangsters will come after you in their boats.

Choosing to go by plane will lead to a huge airport shootout diverting incoming flights and cancelling outgoing flights. Once you kill of the gangsters, you can steal a plane or helicopter or force a pilot to fly you. This will take you to Los Santos.

Going by car, will be the hardest way to go. You'll have to drive for miles in order to get to Los Santos, battling your way through chasers and road blocks created by gangsters and some roadblocks created by state police.

The story could now go two ways:

1) Your car gets too much damage done to it. You abandon your car and make your way through the woods trying to escape the attention and find your way to Los Santos. Whilw travelling through the woods, you hear police and gangsters shouting stuff like "You can't hide forever you prick!!" or "Just give yourself up and make this less painful for yourself!!"

You begin to think to yourself about just letting the bastards have you, when suddenly, someone in the woods (whether it be a normal resident or maybe a hippie, like The Truth) says: "I can get you outta here." You agree to the help offered and this person begins driving while you ride shotgun. Because your in the woods, you only bump into a few enemies. You eventually arrive in Los Santos.

2) You keep battling your way through the cops and gangsters, until you reach the toll bridge. Your crossing the toll bridge that leads into Los Angeles with one gang car still persuing you. The guy riding shotgun pulls out an RPG and attempts blow you up. Somehow, the idiot fires the RPG from a bad position blowing up the bridge as you race to get of. Going with the typical GTA style of things. The bridge will be closed indefintely.

Now that you've somehow got to Los Santos, you begin trying to find a place to lay low. If you travel with the hippie, he has a few connections that can help you. If you went solo with your car, you travel about the city trying to find somewhere for rent or on sale for a decent price.

You eventually find a small shithole crib to hold yourself up in for a while. The next morning when you wake up after a rough night sleep, people somehow find out who you are and find out you're in Los Santos. They begin calling you.

You get to know a few people, and do small jobs like: intimidating people who have loaned money from the person you know, to maybe a petty car theft. Before you know, you begin getting your bad reputation back.

After doing jobs and earning lots of money, you buy yourself that big house the protagonist dreamed of in the trailer. You have a family now and your life is going great. Suddenly, you find out the guys you're now working with, are connected to your former boss in Vice City. So, somehow, the bridge is reopened or he gets a private jet over or some shit. He, along with members of the gang, break into your house, kidnap your family and shoot you.

After your family gets kidnapped and you get shot, you wake up in hospital, not forgetting what happened. You get out of hospital, and go on a relentless manhunt leaving nothing but blood and destruction in your path.

The last mission involves going back to Vice City after you get a lead on the bosses location. You find him and your family in the gang's compound. You have a huge shootout, where you eventually come out on top. You go and finally get your family back. Your old gang is no more.

You and your family go back home to good old Los Santos. Throughout time, you time up loose ends with some people...

I forgot to mention that during the mission where you're escaping Vice City, the beginning credits come up. Not that it's important.

Not bad, but why's everyone delusional bout your family bein kidnapped n shit, sorta be like RDR story-wise, It's all bout the almighty $.

I've got a few beginning/storylines in mind:

1) You start of in the character's past. Say Vice City in the 1990's or something, doing some missions that involve the protagonists past (basically a prolouge) just so we can get good backround on the guy. These missions involve lot's of killings and robberies, etc.

After a number of those missions, it sort of goes into the present day and you decide you want to leave the gang and live a peaceful life. Your "homies" aren't to happy about it and they begin persuading you to stay. One dickhead goes way too far and begins pushing and shoving you, eventually slapping you. You lose your temper and shoot the guy, giving you a shit load of heat.

So, the last mission in the prolouge involves escaping Vice City. You have to kill countless enemies coming after you, and get to safety. The game gives you three choices: 1) Escape by boat. 2) Escape by plane/helicopter. 3) Escape by car.

Choosing to go via boat will lead to a huge chase and eventual shootout in the docks. Most of the chasers/shooters will be from the cars and controlling the neighbourhood. The other set of gangsters will be from a drugs shipment coming in. Once you kill them, you take one of the boats and head to Los Santos, bear in mind, the gangsters will come after you in their boats.

Choosing to go by plane will lead to a huge airport shootout diverting incoming flights and cancelling outgoing flights. Once you kill of the gangsters, you can steal a plane or helicopter or force a pilot to fly you. This will take you to Los Santos.

Going by car, will be the hardest way to go. You'll have to drive for miles in order to get to Los Santos, battling your way through chasers and road blocks created by gangsters and some roadblocks created by state police.

The story could now go two ways:

1) Your car gets too much damage done to it. You abandon your car and make your way through the woods trying to escape the attention and find your way to Los Santos. Whilw travelling through the woods, you hear police and gangsters shouting stuff like "You can't hide forever you prick!!" or "Just give yourself up and make this less painful for yourself!!"

You begin to think to yourself about just letting the bastards have you, when suddenly, someone in the woods (whether it be a normal resident or maybe a hippie, like The Truth) says: "I can get you outta here." You agree to the help offered and this person begins driving while you ride shotgun. Because your in the woods, you only bump into a few enemies. You eventually arrive in Los Santos.

2) You keep battling your way through the cops and gangsters, until you reach the toll bridge. Your crossing the toll bridge that leads into Los Angeles with one gang car still persuing you. The guy riding shotgun pulls out an RPG and attempts blow you up. Somehow, the idiot fires the RPG from a bad position blowing up the bridge as you race to get of. Going with the typical GTA style of things. The bridge will be closed indefintely.

Now that you've somehow got to Los Santos, you begin trying to find a place to lay low. If you travel with the hippie, he has a few connections that can help you. If you went solo with your car, you travel about the city trying to find somewhere for rent or on sale for a decent price.

You eventually find a small shithole crib to hold yourself up in for a while. The next morning when you wake up after a rough night sleep, people somehow find out who you are and find out you're in Los Santos. They begin calling you.

You get to know a few people, and do small jobs like: intimidating people who have loaned money from the person you know, to maybe a petty car theft. Before you know, you begin getting your bad reputation back.

After doing jobs and earning lots of money, you buy yourself that big house the protagonist dreamed of in the trailer. You have a family now and your life is going great. Suddenly, you find out the guys you're now working with, are connected to your former boss in Vice City. So, somehow, the bridge is reopened or he gets a private jet over or some shit. He, along with members of the gang, break into your house, kidnap your family and shoot you.

After your family gets kidnapped and you get shot, you wake up in hospital, not forgetting what happened. You get out of hospital, and go on a relentless manhunt leaving nothing but blood and destruction in your path.

The last mission involves going back to Vice City after you get a lead on the bosses location. You find him and your family in the gang's compound. You have a huge shootout, where you eventually come out on top. You go and finally get your family back. Your old gang is no more.

You and your family go back home to good old Los Santos. Throughout time, you time up loose ends with some people...

I forgot to mention that during the mission where you're escaping Vice City, the beginning credits come up. Not that it's important.

Not bad, but why's everyone delusional bout your family bein kidnapped n shit, sorta be like RDR story-wise, It's all bout the almighty $.

Good point, I forgot about the search for "The Almighty Dollar." Thanks by the way.

Still prefer my prediction.

Not sure bout family walks tho, But your little prediction does evolve round makin mega bucks,

Might have at a crack at a prediction of my own if i can be arsed lol.

I was bored and i started thinking about how the story may start in this GTA. There is obviously endless possibilities, but with the trailer clues and the confirmation of Los Santos and surrounding land, i stated to narrow down some ideas in my mind. I know most of you wont really care too much about this until you play it, but there's no harm in discussing it.

The protagonist mentions in the trailer, why did i move here? That's a clue he's only just got there, and possibly by chance after quitting his old line of work? He mentions having kids, but that doesn't mean he actually has any yet. Also, Rockstar are still being tight lipped about the rest of the map so far. So this could hint to a something extra we weren't quite expecting beyond Los Santos.

My first prediction:

You start off in a 4-door family car, with your wife. You control the vehicle, and have to drive through some nice rural landscapes, passing through small towns along the way. You guys are talking about all the things you're going to do when you get to the new house, decorating and stuff, blah blah... Then suddenly a blacked out Sentinel rams into the back of their car. Two more are tailing them. The protagonist says something like "Shit, they've found us", and you now have to try and lose them whilst they ram and shoot at your car. You go off-road over some rocky terrain, and start to follow a "set route" (set, being you don't know you're following it, you just do it because the map is set in a way you just follow the semiotic signs) and then the cars eventually do their set barrel roll routines and diving off of canyon edges, missing a bridge, and those sorts of animations after a nice lengthy chase.

The protag and his wife have a little talk about the incident after finally shaking them, getting back onto a freeway. You go through a toll booth and enter Los Santos, triggering a nice little radio message saying "The weather is perfect here in Los Santos today, here's a perfect song to compliment that". And as you drive through Los Santos to your new house, the set song creates an upbeat feel as you take in all the landmarks along the way.

Welcome to Los Santos everyone! :)

Ok, so that's my first prediction. Just to get the juices flowing.

Post you own predictions, as frequently as you like. It doesn't just have to be how the story starts. You may have a certain mission in your head, that you feel we may come across during the game, and want to get it off your chest. It could just be a place to express what you really want from the GTA V Story though (not game mechanics and misc stuff though, use the pinned, What are you looking for in GTA5? thread for that).

Get writing!

I actually pictured it in my head :jumpy:

I guess part of me still hopes that we were not introduced the the main character in the trailer... I just see a completely different approach to the return of Los santos. I feel gangs will still be a big part of this game, and I don't see how this character would "fit" into that, I know rockstar hasn't done it with a Gta, but I'm not so sure the almighty "Protag" featured in the debut Trailer is going to be the main playable character.

I wonder what would happen if R* just posted an article on their site detailing that the GTA V trailer was

completely fake and sarcastic. LOL

I wonder what would happen if R* just posted an article on their site detailing that the GTA V trailer was

It would make the noobs cry because they wouldn't get to see CJ again.

(Even though they're not going to anyway, but don't tell them that.)

• Like 1

LOL. I would be really, really, really PISSED!! Though, I'd laugh a bit :P

your some old dude. you retired from your job of being a gang member. you settle down and try and become a family man. your son (hes in a gang) whos in his mid-20s gets killed by one of your arch enemies presumed dead when you were in the gang world. you seek revenge and try find your former gang members. you realise that your to old for this and decide bringing the gang back together was a terrible idea. so you set out to try and join a new gang...

you persuade a gang to let you in despite your age on 1 condition. you kill the mayor of Los Santos.

You succed in doing it and the gang lets you join.

you tell them your story and they say they will help track him down.

You didnt realise that you joined in the middle of a gang war.

The Latinos vs The Irish (Eddie and Packie Mcreary are part of the Irish your the latinos)

they said that they need your help defeating the irish gang. after the defeat of the irish gang they will look as theres no time to search.

you finally defeat the gang and kill packie mcreary :no: your gang finnaly track your sons killer in upper vinewood.

you learn that he has made a new young strong gang made up of all races unlike previous gta games.

you decide to go there with your gang. when you get there you find out that they have not killed your son but have kidnapped him to lure you into his trap.

you get turned in to the police by him. your enemy zoomed out before the police could see who it was

you were tied up with your son showing pictures of you in your gang murduring the irish

they let your son go but put you in jail. your gang busts you out and you get a 5 star wanted level.

youdrove with you gang (your gang consists of 4 people in each car theres 8 cars) to your enemies hideout. while they are driving you phone your son telling him to help by getting his gang to go to your enemies hideout

the 2 gangs work together because they want to overtop the main gang.

the police are still on your tail and they follow you to your enemies hideout.

then a massive gang war bigger then any gang war in gta history breaks out. the latinos and white americans(your sons gang) vs all race gang (biggest gang ever) vs police (on 6 star wanted level).

the all race gang increase in numbers. the police decide enough is enough and creathe the 8 star wanted level.

you finally reach your enemies office by killing or injuring ALL of his gang.

your team holds of the police while you have a long talk with your enemy. he congragulates you in defeating him.

he then jumps out the window.

you then try and lose the cops by stealing all there police cars

you finally lose them

your enemies body was never found

the two gangs join to create a super gang

3 yrs later. you die in your sleep.

you then play as your son.

I know this wont happen but I have to admit I made up a good story

• Like 1

your some old dude. you retired from your job of being a gang member. you settle down and try and become a family man. your son (hes in a gang) whos in his mid-20s gets killed by one of your arch enemies presumed dead when you were in the gang world. you seek revenge and try find your former gang members. you realise that your to old for this and decide bringing the gang back together was a terrible idea. so you set out to try and join a new gang...

you persuade a gang to let you in despite your age on 1 condition. you kill the mayor of Los Santos.

You succed in doing it and the gang lets you join.

you tell them your story and they say they will help track him down.

You didnt realise that you joined in the middle of a gang war.

The Latinos vs The Irish (Eddie and Packie Mcreary are part of the Irish your the latinos)

they said that they need your help defeating the irish gang. after the defeat of the irish gang they will look as theres no time to search.

you finally defeat the gang and kill packie mcreary :no: your gang finnaly track your sons killer in upper vinewood.

you learn that he has made a new young strong gang made up of all races unlike previous gta games.

you decide to go there with your gang. when you get there you find out that they have not killed your son but have kidnapped him to lure you into his trap.

you get turned in to the police by him. your enemy zoomed out before the police could see who it was

you were tied up with your son showing pictures of you in your gang murduring the irish

they let your son go but put you in jail. your gang busts you out and you get a 5 star wanted level.

youdrove with you gang (your gang consists of 4 people in each car theres 8 cars) to your enemies hideout. while they are driving you phone your son telling him to help by getting his gang to go to your enemies hideout

the 2 gangs work together because they want to overtop the main gang.

the police are still on your tail and they follow you to your enemies hideout.

then a massive gang war bigger then any gang war in gta history breaks out. the latinos and white americans(your sons gang) vs all race gang (biggest gang ever) vs police (on 6 star wanted level).

the all race gang increase in numbers. the police decide enough is enough and creathe the 8 star wanted level.

you finally reach your enemies office by killing or injuring ALL of his gang.

your team holds of the police while you have a long talk with your enemy. he congragulates you in defeating him.

he then jumps out the window.

you then try and lose the cops by stealing all there police cars

you finally lose them

your enemies body was never found

the two gangs join to create a super gang

3 yrs later. you die in your sleep.

you then play as your son.

I know this wont happen but I have to admit I made up a good story

Why the hell would latinos be fighting the Irish? Street gangs don't randomly go fight the mafia. They are two different types of gangs. And also, street gang members rarely live above 25ish, so what the hell would they be doing recruiting a 50 year old? They recruit kids living in poverty.

You are driving with your wife and then someone tries to shoot you but you duck and the bullet hits your wife in the shoulder. You have to rush to hospital and the police start chasing the person who shot your wife but the police car got all of it's tires shot off and you go through a narrow passageway and you can hardly fit through it but you make it and the person who shot your wife hits the wall and blows up and you safely get to the hospital. But it ends up the person who shot your wife was part of The Lost and The Lost try to kill you and your wife. You have to protect yourself and your wife while waiting for the police to come.Then the police come and thank you for protecting the hospital and they give you 100$.

personally i think that R* r tryin to mix us up maybe just maybe the guy in the suit might be the bad guy equivalent to dimitri rascalov in gta 4 probably the protagonist is the guy running away from the police at the end (because as wikedsick said u cant expect 40-45 year old person to be a protagonist), and the mixed race guy is a friend of the guy at the end.

Its just a prediction but probably wont be true

Old man:GUY IN SUIT:moves to las santos with lot of money at first. The construction site from the trailer might b somthing he's building then with the problem of money he turns to the life of crime n ask you to do jobs for other people to earn money. Yourself could b poor living in a shit house n c it as an opportunity to make some money.

I believe that we will play as a mid aged(young) Latino gang member, I think that the man featured in the trailer will be a main character maybe a mission giver, but not a playable character. I also think that (AND I am not going off of any stupid Youtube Fuckheads or any1 else this is just what I believe) That you might be of some relation to ceaser vialpanio. I also think packie will play into the game as probalbly someone that you do a couple jobs for. I don't think niko will be anypart. If they bring niko in the game he would be like a guy that is in a mission with you doing a job, but not someone that u communicate with (you walk into packies house in a cutscene, niko is sitting on the couch) but that is alll. I don't even think that will really happen but there is a whole load of evidence/speculation that says Packie and maybe niko will be in SAN ANDREAS(not neccasarily los santos) at the time of GTA5