DuPz0r

GTA V Story Predictions/Influences

Almost like he's being questioned by the cops?

Plausible. Or maybe, he's old now (and the guy that's jogging on the pier is him, 10-15 years younger - the one we'll be playing with) and tells the story of his life/moving to his children. (HIMYM style).

The old dude (Ned) looks more like a CEO/boss of a big corporation (maybe he's the ceo of the company for which the skyscraper is built?) rather than a mob boss.

He's a family guy and moved with his wife to Los Santos to build a new headquarter/office building for the corporation he owns and maybe have some kids, but the company becomes bankrupt, his wife gets pregnant and poor Ned needs to do nasty stuff so he can take care of his family.

I have a rich imagination... but I would kinda like to see that in the game. It would give realism and passion to it.

Sorry 'bout my english, it's not my native language.

I think that "Ned" is one of those guys we will receive contracts from. we won´t be able to play him. come on, a guy who´s about 45 years old as main character? naaaahhh.. where´s the "magic thing"? ;)

I think that "Ned" is one of those guys we will receive contracts from. we won´t be able to play him. come on, a guy who´s about 45 years old as main character? naaaahhh.. where´s the "magic thing"? ;)

Liam Neeson is 59 and he still plays badass characters that fight, run, shoot guns and no one complains... Also, I know some guys that are 40-50 years old and more energetic than a lot of younger guys.

Liam Neeson is 59 and he still plays badass characters that fight, run, shoot guns and no one complains... Also, I know some guys that are 40-50 years old and more energetic than a lot of younger guys.

But Liam Neeson is athletic. That guy in the trailer looks fat-ass, so it´s not the same. ;)

• Like 1

I have no idea why you're apologizing, your English is great. Which is sad, considering that we have American and English members who couldn't form a coherent sentence to save their lives.

wut u sai? hu karez how u tak online lolo

Maybe so, but did you see the guy in the trailer? Shoulders broad as FUCK, I would be surprised if he can even lift his arms. He doesn't seem like the type of person to run, jump and jack cars in my opinion. In fact, he looks like a boss, as someone mentioned above.

• Like 1

Ideally; his wife probably leaves him at the start of the game because he loses his high rolling job due to liquidization. This is how he gets into the crime world, trying to claw his way back up the ladder the dirty way. And ends up owing big crime organisations favours.

predict that a mission for the main protag would be to break somebody outta prison/jail as a favor.

i would also love to see more sniper mission.

predict theres gonna be a mission in which you are either being thrown off a plane an half to fight your way to the cockpit or you get thrown off an have to dive to catch this other guy before he pulls his parachute cord, thus killing him an taking his parachute an using it before you get squashed.

Albert doesn't seem like a protagonist-y name in my opinion.

And kids in GTA? NEVER.

"My kids would be like the kids on tv."

Okay bro, whatever you say. He bought a big house in a new city so he could live alone. Yup.

And kids in GTA? NEVER.

Okay bro, whatever you say. He bought a big house in a new city so he could live alone. Yup.

IF there are kids they would no doubt be the cutscene only type.

And kids in GTA? NEVER.

Exactly, what moron would believe for a second that there would be kids roaming the streets of LS...

And kids in GTA? NEVER.

Exactly, what moron would believe for a second that there would be kids roaming the streets of LS...

if there were kids in GTA there would be sick fucks playing the game just to run around torturing kids...

Guest Marney1

jack_thompson_safe.jpg

But in all seriousness I don't think Hitler or

Jack Thompson

will feature anywhere in the story. A reference to him maybe but I think R* would tread very carefully in case he decided to sue.

Guest Marney1

Media would have the best time of their lives with kids being able to be run over or shot.

You can do it in Skyrim.

Media would have the best time of their lives with kids being able to be run over or shot.

You can do it in Skyrim.

Ya, but they can't be killed. It was the same way in Fallout 3.

the guy hus speakin in the tralier most ppl think dat he is the protag but how dyu kno it culd just be a story about someone hu appears in the game like lets say in gta 4 they culd of made a narration for jimmy pegerino but it doesnt mean that u wuld play him

i believe its just a story of a character in the game no way r we gunna be a fat old guy hu can go to the gym and get tats over his body its just noright

the guy hus speakin in the tralier most ppl think dat he is the protag but how dyu kno it culd just be a story about someone hu appears in the game like lets say in gta 4 they culd of made a narration for jimmy pegerino but it doesnt mean that u wuld play him

i believe its just a story of a character in the game no way r we gunna be a fat old guy hu can go to the gym and get tats over his body its just noright

*not right