Sign in to follow this  
LOSSANTS04

Favorite Character besides CJ in GTA SA

i actually still say an OG Loc line IRL... it's caught on with friends :D...

"i'm down, like a quarter pound!!"

but i'd have to say people are forgetting one of the craziest/annoying/charming/clingy/ruthless baddasses of them all... catalina :D... i love the truth, tenpenny and OG loc... even ryder and jizzy B... but catalina to me is the most memorable character, plus had some of the funnest missions...

exactly :lol:... i hated her too, with all my heart... that's why i loved her, R* nailed that character perfectly... those latin women are CRAZY!!!

R* did but how is she better then OG LOC?

the missions and the claude cameos from GTAIII are good reasons too... she had a lot of memorable parts, and it's also where i first got my hands on the buffalo :D... that's my favorite car in san an... OG loc was funny an all, but not funny funny... jizzy B was hilarious, and i am sure charlie murphy has a lot to do with that, but he didn't have as big of a role in the game...

yea, i liked ryder, but i knew me and him were gonna have problems since all he ever did was bitch and complain any time CJ did something... it's fitting that he's the one to teach you how to rob houses though :lol:... i hope they bring that back in the new GTA...

yea, i liked ryder, but i knew me and him were gonna have problems since all he ever did was bitch and complain any time CJ did something... it's fitting that he's the one to teach you how to rob houses though :lol:... i hope they bring that back in the new GTA...

Yeh me too. One of the things I couldn't understand (and its not how Q's Iphone could kill a man) is why nearly every ones house was enterable during robbery, but never any time else. My favorite character was probably Catalina or Wu Zi Mu