Sign in to follow this  
Mercy

Fahrenheit AKA Indigo Prophecy

i would almost be willing to play it, because i still think think "heavy rain" is the most emotional video game i have ever played... i absolutely loved every single second of heavy rain, including replaying chapters multiple times, and trying to unlock all the endings... i surely hope quantic dream is working on another game like this...

Fahrenheit for me was better than heavy rain, it was longer and the storyline was really good, i was so excited when i found out about heavy rain, but was left disapointed as i felt the ending was horrible, however i did like makin the choices in the game the same as in fahrenheit.

Basically in this game u trying to work out who possessed you and made cut your wrists in a toilet and then kill a random guy whilst also controlin the police who are seachin for you. Its a game i have never traded.

I really hope they have another 1 in the works.

Wooh, naked boobies! Not as good as the ones in Heavy Rain though...

Story-wise, the first half of the game was sweet, but the second half was ridiculous. If they had held back a bit with the matrix-worship, it would have been better. As for the gameplay, i enjoyed the investigation sequences more than L.A Noire's, but the action parts weren't very in-depth. Which was to be expected from this type of game, I guess.

yea, i watched that video above... i see a lot of heavy rain in it... but i loved heavy rain, even the ending... even though looking back on it, the twist should of been picked up by anyone closely playing attention... but to me, it ruined my whole idea of my game, which is a good thing... i say that because;

i was using the private eye to solve the case... i really thought he was the good guy here, trying to help solve the case for all involved... plus, i like private eye's, they seem to do the dirty work the police don't do... instead, he turns out to be the killer and i am left scrambling to figure out the rest of the case...

i loved the way it ended, it ended in numerous ways, there's even an ending to let the kid die... the characters all had a flaw that showed itself frequently, like the FBI guys tripto-flashes, the PI's heart complications (which actually only showed up once for the some reason), madison's obsession for a story, and poor ethan's beaten up body that gets worse as the game goes along if you let it...

i see a lot of similarities though with both games... is it a PC game?? i might consider picking it up... the non US version of course, because it sounds like they cut a lot of stuff out of it... in today's gaming world, i doubt they would of done that here in the states...

Loved this game on the ps2. Was really a refreshing experience back in the day. Unfortunately (like someone stated above) the final third of the game was quite unrealistic which took something away from the experinence. Still one of the great titles for the ps2, and if anyone still plays ps2 out there i highly recommend to pick this up. :D

This is now on iOS - if you have an apple product and you didn't play this on PlayStation when it came out then I really think you should. Such a brilliant game

image.jpg

• Like 1

I loved this game on the PS2! Too bad I don't have an iphone.

I wonder how the controls would work on touchscreen? They were a bit wonky on the PS2. If I remember correctly this game also had quick time events...

Maybe I should just download it off steam.