rm80rams

The Last of Us

Based on the two screens and no description you have provided, I would say that you're a dickhead and this game will never come to fruition. I hope you kill yourself. I fucking hate threads like this. TWO FUCKING SCREENSHOTS? Of an old newspaper stand and FUCKING TREES? FUCK YOU!

Doing OP's job out of boredom.

No real info because it won't be officially revealed until the VGA's, which I don't think anyone watches...

http://en.wikipedia..../The_Last_of_Us

http://www.youtube.com/Thelastofus#p/a/u/0/csubsCk86sw

Edit: Also, the media tags are being gay today.

How can you tell it looks amazing from a couple of small pictures? Fine, the pictures look pretty. But have you read anything about this game? A little bit more info would be nice buddy.

sorry. not much info yet but here is a bit more than i gave you. http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1214349p1.html there isnt much info, but from all that i have heard, its shaping up to be another great ps3 exclusive.i probably should have taken more time on making the topic.

i think massacre gave all the info i didn't.

What is it about?

if you look closely at the newspaper screenshot, it looks like an epidemic has hit and it is infecting millions. hopefully its not just another zombie game.

Trailer's premiering on the VGA's right now, posting once it hits YouTube. It actually looks pretty cool, mostly because of the 13-year-old girl stabbing mutants with a switchblade.

It's being developed by Naughty Dog (Uncharted), so it should end up being good.

very nice... too bad it's not open world?? maybe it is, but if it's naughty dog, it's going to be an epic adventure on rails, to tell a story... which i am fine with too, i love uncharted because of it's storytelling and great balance of action/story... i am sure this game is more of the same, but with perhaps teamwork situations... i never played "enslaved", but i get this feeling that you both work together to survive...

either way, i liked the trailer... i have to research everything else that was talked about tonight, but this one i had heard of a few days ago... and i was quite interested naturally, due to my love of post-apocalyptic games...

I just hope its not like resident evil 5 where u have a partner with u the whole time.

Takes away from the survival/horror aspect.

Being alone inside an old house is way more scary then going in with a homeboy

not saying this is a survival horror game but it might b.

I like to jump a little when something runs through the corner of your vision.

With 2 people its not as bad.

you know what's more frightening than being alone in a survival/horror game?? having a young child of your own you must protect from the monsters... nothing would worry you more than the well-being of your daughter, similar to dead rising... zombies would be the least of your worries... lol again, i haven't played "bioshock" either, but aren't you tasked with protecting the little girl in that as well?? that was a survival/horror game...

being alone is kind of lonely... i would prefer someone else to talk to...

So, zombies?

i dont think it looked like the typical zombie game. did you see the VGA trailer?

I just hope its not like resident evil 5 where u have a partner with u the whole time.

Takes away from the survival/horror aspect.

Being alone inside an old house is way more scary then going in with a homeboy

not saying this is a survival horror game but it might b.

I like to jump a little when something runs through the corner of your vision.

With 2 people its not as bad.

it looks like, what bones said, you will be the man and will have to protect a little girl (not said if she is your daughter or what)

Guest Marney

Those shots do not reflect the epic in-game trailer's visual quality tbh... It does still look interesting, just not as high-end as they led us to believe.

Aye, that's where we're spoilt when it comes to Rockstar, they always show in-game footage in trailers and don't try to con their fans.

I hope "post apocalyptic" doesn't become the new "zombie". Also, Father and daughter is quite reminiscent of DR2.

Got my eye on this one, namely because it looks interesting with the way agriculture appears to have moved into the city (something that isn't often seen in post apocalyptic games, normally its just DESTROYED CITY) and what could be a brilliant soundtrack.

Guest Marney-1

I'd like to say I'm interested in this but at the minute it all just seems really predictable. I want a bit of mystery and suspense but I'm not feeling any, it's coming across as a bit boring tbh.