rm80rams

The Last of Us

Ah, so you've seen quite a bit.

Winter was my favorite part. Playing as Ellie made things seem a lot more intense.

I might do another playthrough, on a higher difficulty. Things became a lot less urgent when I discovered that behemoths are nothing, if you have molotovs and nail bombs. Fewer supplies on higher difficulties might restore some of the panic.

the most intense area for me was in the basement of the hotel lobby when joel was by himself and had to turn the power back on… i mean, this game is full of those kinds of moments, but in that instance, that was one of the times i truly felt outnumbered, scared, and felt like i didn't have a chance to survive… i did die there quite a few times...

i kinda want to buy this for nextgen because it'd be a shame to play it again on the PS3 when it's been remastered...

• Like 2

Yeah online was pretty unique imo.

Felt like what you'd expect a post-apoc world with limited resources to be like. Almost felt like a walking dead episode when they were fighting people and not walkers.

the most intense area for me was in the basement of the hotel lobby when joel was by himself and had to turn the power back on… i mean, this game is full of those kinds of moments, but in that instance, that was one of the times i truly felt outnumbered, scared, and felt like i didn't have a chance to survive… i did die there quite a few times...

i kinda want to buy this for nextgen because it'd be a shame to play it again on the PS3 when it's been remastered...

Fuck that section. I ended up fluking that by getting the bloater at the base of a ramp while I was above it on the opposite side to the ramp. But I died countless times playing through this section.

Winter was awesome. I liked playing as elli. I died so many times trying to rush people. But I got really good with that hunting rifle. Awesome game. Glad I held of for the ps4 version.

• Like 1

uh oh, i'm about to have a problem on my hand... i couldn't stop trying to frame epic scenes with the camera feature!! eventually i cooled off a bit but i seriously pushed that camera mode button a lot... these aren't even all the pics i uploaded to photobucket :lol:... and i am still on the first chapter!! :P... it helps that i've already beat the game, so taking pauses for epic moments in the story will be totally worth it...

20150512214538.jpg

20150512214754.jpg

20150512215021.jpg

20150512215706.jpg

20150512220726.jpg

20150512221243.jpg

20150512221641.jpg

20150512221844.jpg

20150512222936.jpg

20150512223807.jpg

20150512224240.jpg

20150512224919.jpg

20150512225111.jpg

20150512225348.jpg

20150512225723.jpg

20150512230118.jpg

20150512230416.jpg

20150512231425.jpg

20150512234948.jpg

20150513000032.jpg

• Like 2

Finally back into this game. My cousin bought be dying light so i to play that with him then we just left it near the end for mad long because you coudlnt do the last mission co op. Anyway, beat that on my own so i could start doing this story again. Im anal about not doing 2 story modes at the same time. I don't like doing that.

Not gonna lie, I put it on easy. I wanna enjoy it...not get pissed off.
  • Like 1

Agreed. But the story it's self dragged me into it. linear gameplay but honestly some really great moments.

Worthy of a second playthrough at least.

No, he's perfectly reasonable, in every decision he makes throughout the game.

Obvious spoiler alert:

It was no guarantee that the vaccine would be used to it's full advantage...but with his strained relationship with his brother Tommy, and his daughter issues that turns Ellie into an object...not in a feminist way lol, she becomes Joel's daughter in a kinda forced way. It's sad that Ellie doesn't get much say in the matter during the hospital shit. It's a tough situation. I sympathize with him, I have a feeling he knew that he'd turn Ellie into Sarah part 2 Electric Boogalo, which was why he was so reluctant to take her. The game displays this so brilliantly. When you bust into that room...you shoot those innocent doctors. It's just natural. I swear I become a father in the end of the game.

Still isn't right though. 

Edited by Massacre

For future reference: http://www.igta5.com/forums/forum-26/announcement-5-use-spoiler-tags/

Also, I suppose you have a point, but it all makes sense to me. Can't say I disagree with anything he does, other than doing a poor job of navigating that science-y place where that thing happens. I would've gotten out way faster and safer.

Lying to Ellie at the end about the fireflys...idk. It just seemed as if he wanted to go to la-la-land with brother Tommy and his new daughter.

Edited by Pump Action Pimp

It's like trying to cure a zombie plague. Doesn't matter if you can cure it, most of the population is dead or irreparably infected. Won't fix a thing. There wasn't even much of a chance they would successfully make a cure.

At least the kid gets to live her life.