rm80rams

The Last of Us

nope... however, the areas you traverse are kind of vast so it gives you the feeling of being in an open world when you reach a new area to explore... i am still on the fence if i want to buy this or not... i doubt it will go out of stock on amazon so i will contemplate whether it's worth buying or just renting for a couple of weeks...

Is this game open world?

^^The same as what Bones said.^^

Plus the two protagonists ( the Man and Girl ) are making a journey across America. So the environments are supposedly very different and varied as you progress through the game. And the game supposedly lasts anything from 15 to 30 hours, depending on how much time you take to fully explore the areas.

I might think about getting this somewhere down the line, not right away though. It's very rare for me to be branching out into new games, although my last two conversions (Assassin's Creed and Skyrim) both proved successful.

Fucked up.^

I wonder if the protags will make it to Cleveland. I'm dying to know how the developers have made Cleveland look more post-apocalyptic than it already does.

If it's known as "The Forest City" now, what would it be after the apocalypse in The Last of Us?

"Welcome Home"

Read the IGN review today and am really tempted. I've played all the Uncharted series so have faith in the developer, and the previews and videos and images look great. I just don't see buying this right now though, maybe it'll be a rental or wait until the price drops to play it. (too busy with Skyrim and GTA forum matches...)

I also just read this topic again from the beginning to refresh my memory, and Marney is a douche.

Ironically, the reviewer from Polygon said the game autosaves too frequently, so you never feel like you're in danger. I think worrying about whether or not your progress is going to save pretty much balances that out.

I also just read this topic again from the beginning to refresh my memory, and Marney is a douche.

King Douche.

• Like 2

wow, one of the best opening sequences ever!! i got through some areas and i basically played it totally bad ass since i blew my cover a couple times... joel is pretty brutal and fun to play as... but now i am low on ammo and my health isn't all that good either :lol:... lol, crap...

i had to take a break, my PS3 fan got really loud at one point so i gave it a restart... that happens occasionally...

EDIT: dammit it did it again... hmm...

• Like 2

so far i like it, but i need to play more to get a better grasp on how much i really like it...

you're having a fan issue too?? that makes me feel a little better... perhaps this game is exceeding the system capabilities and it needs to kick on to cool it off... weird...

what happened when you guys found out your files were corrupt?? my game won't load, and the loading percentage goes up and, down?? i've never in the history of watching a loading bar did i ever see it go backwards... what the fuck is going on??

EDIT: 3rd time was the charm... it started working again and i made it quite a ways after that... this game is growing on me :D...