Sign in to follow this  
Holocaust

Call of Duty: Black Ops

BushkaUK. I wouldn't mind a few games of Zombie: Ascension with some of you guys! I got to wave 24 the other day. I think i prefer the zombie elements of multiplayer than the normal competitive stuff.

Yeah, Ascension is awesome. Played it for the 1st time the other day and I'm hooked. Don't really get much time to play, but perhaps we could organise a regular game(s) night for the iGTA community? Get a little competition going?

I haven't played this game for a long time, since like January. Well, I did play about a month ago and I just couldn't go back to it since the controls just felt so clunky and unsmooth after playing Killzone so much, lol.

I think Treyarch could easily go down the Call of the Dead route and make a whole online experience based on zombie survival. As long as it has more than just the current survive waves mode. I think it would be much better than left for dead for sure.

Considering they can spit out CoD games like mad, I don't see why there couldn't be a Call of the Dead game franchise, released on alternating years with CoD. A full-on CoD zombie game, with single-player and split screen co-op offline and online co-op for the main game, with CoD's full array of online multiplayer shenanigans. They'd make shit tons of money, and if they worked on the single-player a little more, I'd would actually buy it.