Sign in to follow this  
marneyknuckle

How long until we see new info from R*?

If the pattern from IV stays roughly the same then the next trailer could hit early february.

Trailer #1 - 29.03.07

Trailer #2 - 28.06.07

Trailer #3 - 06.12.07

Trailer #4 - 27.03.08

GTA4 release - 29.04.08

Next week R* will post a video and a small statement. Big suspense.

where did u get this info?

his mama

But what if he's right? I hope spikes vga will have a gta5 announcement

They are headlining an unknown game according to the commercial.

Also the spike commercial says halo 4

I don't work 4 Microsoft but I thought halo 4 was coming out on the next gen xbox sometime in 2013?

Next week R* will post a video and a small statement. Big suspense.

This guy is full of bullshit and can never name the sources of his information. Apparently he works for Take-Two; although they own Rockstar they know nothing about GTA.

I think that today, Christmas, we will see a second trailer then sometime around New Years we will see some story information (or vice versa) and that will be the last we hear from Rockstar about GTA V until Max Payne 3's release. What are your opinions?

Someone needs to fix the post counter thing. Im pretty sure i have passed 100 posts.

Ha.

No.

We might get some screens before new years, but a trailer won't come out for another month or so past that imo.

Hell, I'd expect them to start putting little videos and info on the official site before we get another real trailer.

The post counter needs fixed. I have around 100 posts

Ha.

No.

We might get some screens before new years, but a trailer won't come out for another month or so past that imo.

Hell, I'd expect them to start putting little videos and info on the official site before we get another real trailer.

Idk, just my opinion. If we dont get anything in January, we won't get anything until mp3's release

Posts in the Asylum don't count towards your total.

The more you know!

-OPx

I think that today, Christmas, we will see a second trailer then sometime around New Years we will see some story information (or vice versa) and that will be the last we hear from Rockstar about GTA V until Max Payne 3's release. What are your opinions?

Someone needs to fix the post counter thing. Im pretty sure i have passed 100 posts.

Merging into existing thread