Edgecrusher

Favourite Videogame Character

hmm... some favorites include niko belic (GTAIV), tommy vercetti (GTA vice city), sean devlin (the saboteur), link (legend of zelda), nathan drake (uncharted), kratos (god of war), solid snake (metal gear solid), john marston (red dead redemption), and ezio auditoire (assassin's creed)...

but my favorite would have to be conker, from conker's bad fur day...

200px-ConkerBFD2.jpg

I have quite a few from different eras of my gaming life.

Early 90s - Sonic (Sonic 1, 2, 3 and S&K)

Late 90s - Manny Calavera (Grim Fandango)

Early 00s - Tommy Vercetti (GTA: Vice City)

Late 00s - John Marston (RDR)

Edited for updatedness

Hmm, i have quite a few favourites...

Sagat (streetfighter series)

HK-47 (Knights Of The Old Republic 1 & 2)

Mordin (Mass Effect 2)

Vincent (Final Fantasy 7 - not in any of the spinoffs/sequels etc, though)

Niko (GTA IV)

Rico 'Suavez' (Just Cause series)

Boone (Fallout:New Vegas)

John Marston

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

These two are definitely my favourites, they were so awesome and their stories were fantastic, it seemed as if they were real people sometimes.

Other games I play are games where you create your own character, so...

It's a tie between Nightmare and Taki from Soul Calibur III. SPECIFICALLY Soul Calibur III (Nightmare looks like shit in IV & V, II is acceptable) I guess I'll just go with Taki. Shes slighty more bad ass... and hot...

taki-in-soul-calibur-4-jpg.jpg

Ezio Auditore started off in Assasin's Creed 2 as a Spoiled Brat and by the end of the game he graduated to a Giant Douchbag. The following games in the series he wasn't much better, they just replaced his dumbass/ arrogant personality with an even more boring one. I will Remember his AC games for the story and the great gameplay, but not for his character. Thank god AC3 has a new main character.

Solid Snake always reminded me of Snake Plisken. He's the Ultimate Cool-as-a-Cucumber Badass.

Tommy Vercetti was a stereotype, of a sterotype, of a mafioso gangsta. Boring, and nothing new or original, I would say his personality was like his appearance flashy on the outside/ dull and lifeless on the inside. Not the highlight of Vice City.

CJ was a young black gangsta stereotype, but at least he was a bit more original than Tommy. He was the first playable black protaganist in a GTA game, and a major reason not to like San Andreas for many uptight closet-racist gamers. That just gave me another reason to like it, and to be impressed with Rockstar for trying different things. Things that might be unpopular with a mass audience. Rap is not very popular in society, at least not proper rap. And this game helped spark a bit more interest in it.

John Marston was an interesting character, even if they tried too hard to make him into a likeable average joe, who just happens to be an expert marksman, and a mass murdering gunslinger ( kind of the same thing with Nathan Drake ). For once I would like them to make a truly unlikeable anti-hero.

Niko was an almost perfect character. Truly original ( haven't seen anything like him in other games ), he was not perfect ( far from it ), and very human in the mistakes he had made in his past. He was likeable and un-likeable at the same time, and had an interesting personality and backstory to boot. If Rockstar can continue to make characters that are as original as he was, I will be very happy. Can't wait to see what they come up with :D

• Like 2

Connor from assassins creed 3 but I also like others like cj from san andreas and soap call of duty and lots of others oh yeah I nearly forgot about john marston from red dead redemption and ezio and there loads of others that I like but yeah. hope you all have a nice christmas.

Connor from assassins creed 3 but I also like others like cj from san andreas and soap call of duty and lots of others oh yeah I nearly forgot about john marston from red dead redemption and ezio and there loads of others that I like but yeah. i hope you all have a nice christmas and I love this website I use my blackberry to go on this so if anyone wants to add me on bbm my name is jordan 54 and finally bye.

Connor from assassins creed 3 but I also like others like cj from san andreas and soap call of duty and lots of others oh yeah I nearly forgot about john marston from red dead redemption and ezio and there loads of others that I like but yeah. i hope you all have a nice christmas and I love this website I use my blackberry to go on this on the browser so if anyone wants to add me on bbm my name is jordan 54 and finally bye.

Connor from assassins creed 3 but I also like others like cj from san andreas and soap call of duty and lots of others oh yeah I nearly forgot about john marston from red dead redemption and ezio and there loads of others that I like but yeah. i hope you all have a nice christmas and I love this website I use my blackberry to go on this on the browser so if anyone wants to add me on bbm my name is jordan 54 and finally bye.