I've got this, but I flipped it.

800px-Mandel_zoom_08_satellite_antenna.jpg

Don't know what it is? It's from the Mandelbrot set of fractals, which involve complex algorithms that create that image...

More technically, the Mandelbrot set is the set of values of c in the complex plane for which the orbit of 0 under iteration of the complex quadratic polynomial zn+1 = zn2 + c remains bounded.[1] That is, a complex number, c, is part of the Mandelbrot set if, when starting with z0 = 0 and applying the iteration repeatedly, the absolute value of zn remains bounded however large n gets.

Yeah I don't really understand how it works fully, to me it's just a pretty picture.

I've got this, but I flipped it.

Don't know what it is? It's from the Mandelbrot set of fractals, which involve complex algorithms that create that image...

More technically, the Mandelbrot set is the set of values of c in the complex plane for which the orbit of 0 under iteration of the complex quadratic polynomial zn+1 = zn2 + c remains bounded.[1] That is, a complex number, c, is part of the Mandelbrot set if, when starting with z0 = 0 and applying the iteration repeatedly, the absolute value of zn remains bounded however large n gets.

Yeah I don't really understand how it works fully, to me it's just a pretty picture.

I went through a stage of using fractal images as wallpapers a couple of years ago. i think they're cool.

My wallpaper is this atm

Dexter-the-Dark-Defender-dexter-16028309-1280-1024.jpg

both of my backgrounds might be NSFW now... lets just say they both involve extremely wet clothes and a beach ;)...

Mine don't involve just a white shirt and a G-String, well one of them does. It rotates through Multiple Pictures.

neither do mine... mine involve beaches... one in a white dress, and the other in a button-up shirt, unbuttoned ;)... no t-shirt in these pics... i might not ever change them... well, maybe i might change the ipod one since i've already gotten some flack from a women who saw it... i said it was art, lol...

This is my latest wallpaper.It's Nasa's biggest most detailed image (built up from 1000's of snapshots on a 3D sphere) of Earth. I'm not sure this is even the biggest resolution of it. Click on the image, i dare you! :)

Warning, SUPER HIGH RES 'ISH!

6760135001_14c59a1490_o.jpg

Now i wish i had a screen high resolution enough to have full screen. UtraDef x8 here we come!