Ludzidocelowych

Why in the hell hasn't Rockstar given us any info yet?

People don't overreact, theyre only angry cos of a teaser trailer and its true, they are being a bit annoying themselves, us GTA fans would be happy with the littlest detail, but rockstar being rockstar have said nothing and are only annoying a lot of fans lol I too am pretty angry at how we have had nothing apart from a little teaser trailer, its gotten to the point where we have pointed out everything we can about the trailer.

there is a about an 80% chance that it will be out in April/May of 2012, assuming it doesnt get delayed

for every GTA game, save for IV, was released about 6-7 months after the first trailer

Are you joking? That's only 1/2 months after Max Payne, no fucking way that will happen.

dont count it out dude, companies still release their own titles together, think of it this way, if they release 2 huge titles like that together, it will make them an atomic bomb of cash lol

No, most people will choose one or the other, ruining the sales for the weaker title which in this case is Max Payne 3.

Yeah, most. But we are talking Rockstar. I wasn't talkin bs when I said companies sometimes release titles near each other, look it up in google, sometimes it means an even greater sale.

there is a about an 80% chance that it will be out in April/May of 2012, assuming it doesnt get delayed

for every GTA game, save for IV, was released about 6-7 months after the first trailer

Listen Kid just Shut the fuck up you obviously don't know what your talking about.

May 9, 2006 - Grand Theft Auto IV is announced for PS3 and Xbox 360.

April 29, 2008 - Grand Theft Auto IV is released for PS3 and Xbox 360.

6-7 Months, eh?

Learn to read dumb fuck.

I said every title EXCEPT GTA IV was released about 6-7 months later, because it was delayed

GTA IV was scheduled for October 2007, ther first trailer was released in March 2007, you obviously are pullinf information out of your ass, along with being able to not read. Learn to research your information before talking, you'll make yourself look like less of an idiot, if that's even possible

And another thing, my very unintelligent friend, i said the first trailer, not the announcement of the game

C'mon, at least try to be smart.

Nah, I'm not greedy, I don't give a damn whether i make 10 million dollars, or no dollars at all, Even if it sucks(which is really hard to even imagine), I'll still be buying it

So you have five months to wait and will buy it regardless of what you see in the trailers. Explain why you're throwing a hissy fit over it?

If you aren't the child you're portraying yourself as, you would know Max Payne 3 is just about to be kicked out of the door. They're not going to overshadow that with GTA V.

I wouldn't doubt they already killed MP3 sales with announcing GTA V, all of my friend forget what Max Payne even was,

I think they don't want the same thing to happen like with GTA IV. Plus I'm happy with the trailer not giving much information, it leaves excited and wanting to see more. If they'd given us a load of information already, the anticipation would disappear and we wouldn't be so excited.

• Like 2

the game release was delayed. look at the other gta's. there is a pattern of around 6-7 months

Again because you obviously didn't read my first post and obviously missed my second post. Grand Theft Auto IV was announced May 9, 2006 with a release date of October 30, 2007. Is that still 6-7 months, Obviously if you're educated you would know it's not That's a year and four months and twenty-one days.

Learn to read dumb fuck.

I said every title EXCEPT GTA IV was released about 6-7 months later, because it was delayed

GTA IV was scheduled for October 2007, ther first trailer was released in March 2007, you obviously are pullinf information out of your ass, along with being able to not read. Learn to research your information before talking, you'll make yourself look like less of an idiot, if that's even possible

Listen you stupid twelve year old twat. I pulled no information from my ass. GTA IV was announced May 9, 2006 and a splash page website for the game was launched. If you were a shareholder for Take-two you would obviously know when one of your developing studios announces a game, it'll cause an increase of price in shares to jump and or skyrocket, such as it did for GTA IV and GTA V. Obviously you're unintelligent in the stock market, and thus should stop pretending to be a shareholder for Take-two. Also I expect a shareholder in a company like Take-two to atleast be able to correctly spell the most simpleminded words such as "their" and "pulling" also calling me illiterate in the same way a twelve year old attention whore would kind of proves everyone's point that you're in fact not a Take-two shareholder but a little cunt who's mommy and daddy never pampered them with attention.

EDIT: Also you did not say for every game except Grand Theft Auto IV your exact words were

Now please Shut the fuck up & have a nice day.

the game release was delayed. look at the other gta's. there is a pattern of around 6-7 months

Again because you obviously didn't read my first post and obviously missed my second post. Grand Theft Auto IV was announced May 9, 2006 with a release date of October 30, 2007. Is that still 6-7 months, Obviously if you're educated you would know it's not That's a year and four months and twenty-one days.

Again I say, when did anyone say that GTA's were released 6-7 months after they were announced, and before you say the first trailer is the announcement of the game, GTA V was announced October 25, 2011, the first trailer was released November 2, 2011

I think they don't want the same thing to happen like with GTA IV. Plus I'm happy with the trailer not giving much information, it leaves excited and wanting to see more. If they'd given us a load of information already, the anticipation would disappear and we wouldn't be so excited.

I can't lie, it has made me excited for it too, its good that they leave some of it in the dark, but a little info would have been nice, like the main characters name or a release date or something.

Are you kidding me or are you really just that fucking stupid?

Again I say, when did anyone say that GTA's were released 6-7 months after they were announced, and before you say the first trailer is the announcement of the game, GTA V was announced October 25, 2011, the first trailer was released November 2, 2011

Way to contradict yourself twat. Have a nice day -_-

This is typical Rockstar, and you're a typical douche. Always wanting more. I can't wait for V to release and little kids like you to hit the roof because you can't fly commercial jets or fuck dogs. I guarantee the only stock you've got is the shit spewing from your mouth. Seriously, stop acting like a clown. You're so sure of Rockstar's release dates yet you complain when they feed us a trailer jam packed with goodies but don't supply a release date? It's called marketing. Hypes up customers, gets people to spread the word. Results in more sales? They're geniuses at it. If you had stocks you'd be lapping their marketing techniques up like a horny dog nosing away at the ass of the pooch next door.

• Like 2

Are you kidding me or are you really just that fucking stupid?

Way to contradict yourself twat. Have a nice day -_-

I will dumb this down even more for you you fucking idiot.

A trailer IS NOT A GODDAMN ANNOUNCEMENT. I said GTA Games are usually released 6-7 months after the first TRAILER., not the ANNOUNCEMENT, it has to be physically impossible for you to be this fucking stupid.

I never said the trailer was announcement. You said GTA games come out 6-7 months after they are announced. Your posts say it next time elaborate more.

Y U MAD? :luis:

Do you know how to read? Obviously not, seeing as how i never said anything about the announcement.

Maybe you misread my first post, i never said they were release 6 months after the announcement, I was asking when anyone said that

Edited by Ludzidocelowych

Guest Marney1

I look at the trailer as being the GTA V announcement.

Please don't reply to that because it's a personal opinion and not something I'm interested in debating.

• Like 1

Nah, I'm not greedy, I don't give a damn whether i make 10 million dollars, or no dollars at all, Even if it sucks(which is really hard to even imagine), I'll still be buying it

2013 isn't that far off when you think about it.

It will be released in 2012

That may be your estimation but mine is March 2013.

the game aint coming out in 2013 its coming october 26 2012

Guest Marney1

2013 isn't that far off when you think about it.

It will be released in 2012

That may be your estimation but mine is March 2013.

the game aint coming out in 2013 its coming october 26 2012

Share with the audience why you're so certain of this in the 'Release Date Competition' thread. :)

The trailer is NOT an announcement. The announcement was on October 25, 2011. The trailer was released about 8 days after the announcement on November, 2, 2011. I guess they didn´t let any informations go out this time, so they can work on the game without answering millions of emails with questions like "when will it be done?" "when will it be released?" "what´s the story of the game?" "who´s the main character?" etc.. I also guess that the game is already done, but they wait with the release because max payne was done earlier.. :fap:

@

Ludzidocelowych

dont let them get to you man lol I dont know what they get out of ganging up on you, youre only pissed that they wont release more info and are keeping us waiting, to me it sounds like they are humping rockstars leg xD just ignore them man, best thing you can do is google GTA 5 every day in the news feed to find somethin

i dont get all this argueing guys, just leave it

People don't overreact, theyre only angry cos of a teaser trailer and its true, they are being a bit annoying themselves, us GTA fans would be happy with the littlest detail, but rockstar being rockstar have said nothing and are only annoying a lot of fans lol I too am pretty angry at how we have had nothing apart from a little teaser trailer, its gotten to the point where we have pointed out everything we can about the trailer.

Are you joking? That's only 1/2 months after Max Payne, no fucking way that will happen.

dont count it out dude, companies still release their own titles together, think of it this way, if they release 2 huge titles like that together, it will make them an atomic bomb of cash lol

but they wouldnt let one of the most hyped games in a while overshadow another one of their bigger titles, max payne 3.

an educated person would know that the first trailer was released at the very end of march 2007 which is seven months before the release

icon11.gif

srsly man

Patience.jpg

That's a poor example. That kid is barely a meal, and even worse, you' get AIDS from eating it.

lol that is a sick comment. but very true

icon11.gif

Papyrus... Seriously?

yah i said the same thing to my self.

lol that is a sick comment. but very true

thats kinda are thing here.....to say fucked up stuff.

icon11.gif

srsly man

[vulture waiting for a honkybaby to die - patience demotivational poster]

That's a poor example. That kid is barely a meal, and even worse, you'd get AIDS from eating it.

True, but in africa they dont have much options. the people are starving. so are the vultures. at least the vultures can munch on the starving people...

....just had an idea....

...solution to world hunger.....

.....cannibalism.