Ludzidocelowych

Why in the hell hasn't Rockstar given us any info yet?

It's really fucked up to make a trailer with absolutely nothing in it, no names, no release date, only a city with some talking

Rockstar has been working on this game for over 4 goddamn years, and they won't give us any info? that's fucked up.

i agree, why the delay, they are going to make millons on it no matter when its released so why not get it out now.. i wish they would atleast share new stuff once a week

• Like 1

Well if they have been working on it for more than 4 years it would proberly be realeased without any infomation or second trailer just to let people get excited when they play it for the first time is my thought cause 2012 is a good year the best games are going to be realeased execpt for halo 4

Guest Marney1

Well if they have been working on it for more than 4 years it would proberly be realeased without any infomation or second trailer just to let people get excited when they play it for the first time is my thought cause 2012 is a good year the best games are going to be realeased execpt for halo 4

Disagree, like every other game Rockstar make, GTA V will probably get a 5-6 month publicity drive before the actual release date.

It's really fucked up to make a trailer with absolutely nothing in it, no names, no release date, only a city with some talking

Rockstar has been working on this game for over 4 goddamn years, and they won't give us any info? that's fucked up.

I'm sure I speak for many others when I say: Stop being a whiney bitch and be thankful they gave us anything at all. I hate the little kids like you that complain and throw your toys around because you weren't given more. They could have kept it completely secret until after Max Payne 3 but they were nice enough to throw the [true] GTA fans a bone with a trailer. They could have given us just the logo and real fans would have been happy to know a new GTA was in fact in the works.

Sit back and learn what patience is before you act like a spoiled brat in public (again).

• Like 7

I'm sure I speak for many others when I say: Stop being a whiney bitch and be thankful they gave us anything at all. I hate the little kids like you that complain and throw your toys around because you weren't given more. They could have kept it completely secret until after Max Payne 3 but they were nice enough to throw the [true] GTA fans a bone with a trailer. They could have given us just the logo and real fans would have been happy to know a new GTA was in fact in the works.

Sit back and learn what patience is before you act like a spoiled brat in public (again).

I love how you call me a "little kid". I am a true GTA fan, been with the series since the very first one, I doubt you can say the same thing

Besides, I own quite bit of Take Two(This is called stock, in case you needed help understanding) and I am patient, but 5 years is enough of a wait don't you think?

When it finally is released, I stand to make a fair bit of money, seeing as Take Two's stock is gonna skyrocket

Guest Marney1

I love how you call me a "little kid". I am a true GTA fan, been with the series since the very first one, I doubt you can say the same thing

Besides, I own quite bit of Take Two(This is called stock, in case you needed help understanding) and I am patient, but 5 years is enough of a wait don't you think?

When it finally is released, I stand to make a fair bit of money, seeing as Take Two's stock is gonna skyrocket

So you just want GTA V to get thrown out now so you can earn a quick buck? I keep tabs on what Take-Two investors are discussing and a lot of them sound just like you - greedy.

Guest Marney1

Nah, I'm not greedy, I don't give a damn whether i make 10 million dollars, or no dollars at all, Even if it sucks(which is really hard to even imagine), I'll still be buying it

2013 isn't that far off when you think about it.

Nah, I'm not greedy, I don't give a damn whether i make 10 million dollars, or no dollars at all, Even if it sucks(which is really hard to even imagine), I'll still be buying it

It will be released in 2012

my uncle works at R* (after he got fired from Nintendo for leaking too much that is) and he said the trailer is just fake to make all the kids drool and whine in expectation for more info and a release until, after MP3, they call it quits for GTA, because they were pissed after all the bad news from "real GTA fans" that felt bullshitted with GTA4 for the lack of purple dildos and narcotics and other fun stuff.

sorry.

Guest Marney1

It will be released in 2012

That may be your estimation but mine is March 2013.

there is a about an 80% chance that it will be out in April/May of 2012, assuming it doesnt get delayed

for every GTA game, save for IV, was released about 6-7 months after the first trailer

Listen Kid just Shut the fuck up you obviously don't know what your talking about.

May 9, 2006 - Grand Theft Auto IV is announced for PS3 and Xbox 360.

April 29, 2008 - Grand Theft Auto IV is released for PS3 and Xbox 360.

6-7 Months, eh?

To be fair GTA 4 was delayed, that wasnt the original release date. But be patient rockstar always give hardly any info. I prefere it I don't want everything now and then wait ages for the game anyway.

there is a about an 80% chance that it will be out in April/May of 2012, assuming it doesnt get delayed

for every GTA game, save for IV, was released about 6-7 months after the first trailer

So you have five months to wait and will buy it regardless of what you see in the trailers. Explain why you're throwing a hissy fit over it?

If you aren't the child you're portraying yourself as, you would know Max Payne 3 is just about to be kicked out of the door. They're not going to overshadow that with GTA V.

Well yeah, but October 2007 Wouldn't have been 6-7 Months. This kid just want's everyone to bow the fuck down to him because on the internet you can be who ever you want to be. I want to be Sam Houser, Now I'm Sam Houser and as Sam Houser I SAY STFU. You have given nobody any proof of who you are or what you say.

completely agreed. also, who wants a bunch of info. it ruins the hype of the game if you already know a bunch about it.

Listen Kid just Shut the fuck up you obviously don't know what your talking about.

May 9, 2006 - Grand Theft Auto IV is announced for PS3 and Xbox 360.

April 29, 2008 - Grand Theft Auto IV is released for PS3 and Xbox 360.

6-7 Months, eh?

the game release was delayed. look at the other gta's. there is a pattern of around 6-7 months

Are you joking? That's only 1/2 months after Max Payne, no fucking way that will happen.

People don't overreact, theyre only angry cos of a teaser trailer and its true, they are being a bit annoying themselves, us GTA fans would be happy with the littlest detail, but rockstar being rockstar have said nothing and are only annoying a lot of fans lol I too am pretty angry at how we have had nothing apart from a little teaser trailer, its gotten to the point where we have pointed out everything we can about the trailer.

Are you joking? That's only 1/2 months after Max Payne, no fucking way that will happen.

dont count it out dude, companies still release their own titles together, think of it this way, if they release 2 huge titles like that together, it will make them an atomic bomb of cash lol

People don't overreact, theyre only angry cos of a teaser trailer and its true, they are being a bit annoying themselves, us GTA fans would be happy with the littlest detail, but rockstar being rockstar have said nothing and are only annoying a lot of fans lol I too am pretty angry at how we have had nothing apart from a little teaser trailer, its gotten to the point where we have pointed out everything we can about the trailer.

dont count it out dude, companies still release their own titles together, think of it this way, if they release 2 huge titles like that together, it will make them an atomic bomb of cash lol

No, most people will choose one or the other, ruining the sales for the weaker title which in this case is Max Payne 3.