Guest Marney-1

GTA V: Prostitutes

I work at Take2 not R*. Im older LOL.

Ok, if that makes you happy.

Hey guys! He totally works at Take2! I mean, he posted it on the INTERNET, so it must be true right?

Maybe,just like RDR the prostitute offer you a 'woohoo'after she gets in your car then the prostitute steal or some undercover agent trying to catch you,buut is there any police women in gta history?maybe,in gta 5,I hope.

Maybe,just like RDR the prostitute offer you a 'woohoo'after she gets in your car,then the prostitute steal your car or some undercover agent trying to catch you,buut is there any police women in gta history?maybe,in gta 5,I hope.

Maybe,just like RDR the prostitute offer you a 'woohoo'after she gets in your car then the prostitute steal or some undercover agent trying to catch you,buut is there any police women in gta history?maybe,in gta 5,I hope.

Maybe,just like RDR the prostitute offer you a 'woohoo'after she gets in your car,then the prostitute steal your car or some undercover agent trying to catch you,buut is there any police women in gta history?maybe,in gta 5,I hope.

What do you mean? You couldn't do anything with the hoes' in RDR because you were married (like that's any excuse) or your father taught you better.