Guest Marney-1

GTA V: Prostitutes

Guest Marney1

Hopefully we'll get some pretty decent looking prostitutes this time round. High class hookers might have more cash on them but I doubt we'll be able to call one up, not that I'd want to smash their brains in with a baseball bat or anything.

Also, they should walk around without underwear on so we can have a good perv at their snatch when we crouch down.

• Like 1

Also, they should walk around without underwear on so we can have a good perv at their snatch when we crouch down.

have you been bitten by one of the new members or has your wife not put any offers on the table recently?

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

have you been bitten by one of the new members or has your wife not put any offers on the table recently?

Don't pretend you haven't tried looking up a prostitute's skirt in GTA, everyone has.

• Like 1

The whores are always mingers. I dunno y tho, they never seen pretty woman? They should have hookers like that. Not look like she is riddled with std.

Guest Marney1

The whores are always mingers. I dunno y tho, they never seen pretty woman? They should have hookers like that. Not look like she is riddled with std.

Have you ever gone with a prostitute in GTA? I think it's funny watching female gamers get them in the cars. Mrs Marney just runs after them trying to punch them. :P

Of course I have, its fun. Watching the guy sit there as the car shakes and nothing happens lol. She moans like a twat, she gets out the car, you get your knife and stab her multiple times and get your money back. Piece of cake :)

Guest Marney1

Wonder if we'll come across any sting operations with them this time? Maybe the local vice squad could be clamping down in certain areas due to a lunatic going round stabbing those nice ladies of the night.

Guest Marney1

Doubt it no one gives a shit about hookers. Would be funny tho, get fined for it and stuff.

Named and shamed on a billboard.

Guest Marney1

And congress men gettin court for it to. Maybe be a mission to help one get layed without the cops noticing.

Now that's a pretty good idea. Kidnapping them to order would be cool.

I haven't picked up a hooker in god knows how long. What's the point. U honk, she hops in, u drive to a parking lot and the car starts shaking. U switch your view to see and your both just sitting there

Wtf that pissed me off. Haven't really done it since

I would try it once or twice in gta5 just for the hell of it.

I don't know wich GTA you guys are playing but when I pick up a hooker in IV (TBOGT) the hooker puts her head down in your lap for a bit then she gets on top of you in the driver's seat and starts moving up and down.. I do remember it being far less detailed in older GTA's though.

I, for one, always liked how filthy the hookers looked. The ones on the street in real life usually are anyway. I definitely like the sting op idea though.

Edit: Pimping would be awesome too!

Guest Marney1

I don't know wich GTA you guys are playing but when I pick up a hooker in IV (TBOGT) the hooker puts her head down in your lap for a bit then she gets on top of you in the driver's seat and starts moving up and down.. I do remember it being far less detailed in older GTA's though.

I, for one, always liked how filthy the hookers looked. The ones on the street in real life usually are anyway. I definitely like the sting op idea though.

I think she wipes her mouth too.

Welcome to iGTA5 :)

It was III/VC/SA where they just sat there, in IV and both DLC's, they actually give you a handjob/blowjob or fuck you. I always had one of the fat hookers suck Niko off after a date with Kate because he was extremely frustrated she didn't put out.

They should have undercover hookers, so if you came up to a hooker and offered money, they could pull a gun on you and you would have to ride off and escape noteriety.

Your not the first to pitch that idea. It goes back to pre gta4 days.

Guest Marney1

It was III/VC/SA where they just sat there, in IV and both DLC's, they actually give you a handjob/blowjob or fuck you. I always had one of the fat hookers suck Niko off after a date with Kate because he was extremely frustrated she didn't put out.

That's how these games draw you in, feeling sorry for a pixelated Niko shows how good these games are.

He wasn't too torn up about it, Kate wasn't very good-looking. Michelle/Karen was hot, as far as pixelated women go, it took a lot of whores for Niko to get over her.

If you sleep with too many hookers in V, i think you should be able to contract an STI/D, and have to do some crazy side mission in order to get some special treatment from a blackmarket pharmacist. I think the whole Skyrim - contracting vampirism shit made me think that up tbh.