Sign in to follow this  
jobo

gta 5 undead nightmare

i dont see why the couldnt make a gta 5 undead nightmare just like the did for red dead because that was a lot of fun

icon11.gif

I've said it before. I doubt they will do it, and yes it would be kinda cheesy/ABD. But I'd welcome it anyways cause Undead Nightmare was SO well done. That and R* would for sure add more features to it to make it stand out from the other one. Not to mention I'd love to pay only 10 bucks again for such an amazing DLC.

Guest Marney1

i think it would be cool tho

I agree it would make a lot of fans happy but I just think it would be a mindless shoot 'em up. Of course, being R* they would make it a bit different from other zombie games but I think it's time to leave the zombie games alone for now, they're getting boring.

Sorry D-O, hijacked your post.

:wall: i have nothing else to say about this i just would like to run zombies over with a car

Guest Marney1

:wall: i have nothing else to say about this i just would like to run zombies over with a car

Exactly - BORING. :P

it would be a little bit of fun because there would be los santos and not nothing but country

I would love to see san andreas covered in zombies as dlc, that would be very fun, attempting to out run zombies in the woods, watching main characters die off, being able to empty like 5 clips into 1 zombie before you kill it. awesome :)

Guest Marney1

I'd much rather R* put all the noobs into the game so I can run over them.

Guest Marney1

Didn't they have a zombie cheat in one GTA?

I only remember being able to be a R* speedo wearing zombie in GTA IV multiplayer. I think you got that 'perk' for killing a R* developer, could be wrong though.

Rockstar have very high standards. Their games have to be top notch. They've never gone for cheapness in order to gain more money. If they're going to add something, it's for the benefit of the actual game itself and it's players, not themselves as a company.

I agree it would make a lot of fans happy but I just think it would be a mindless shoot 'em up. Of course, being R* they would make it a bit different from other zombie games but I think it's time to leave the zombie games alone for now, they're getting boring.

How do you know they're getting boring if you've only played Undead Nightmare?

Besides, R* making a zombie game is nothing like other companies making one. I say we forget about a GTA V: Undead Nightmare and push for R* to make a completely new zombie game. GTA-style urban setting, RDR-style item gathering, Skyrim- and Fallout-style item crafting, New Vegas-style survival mode with food, water, and sleep being necessities, etc. R* is the only company that could make the zombie game of my dreams, if only because I'd like it to be more action-oriented than rpg-like, meaning Bethesda couldn't do it.

Guest Marney1

How do you know they're getting boring if you've only played Undead Nightmare?

Besides, R* making a zombie game is nothing like other companies making one. I say we forget about a GTA V: Undead Nightmare and push for R* to make a completely new zombie game. GTA-style urban setting, RDR-style item gathering, Skyrim- and Fallout-style item crafting, New Vegas-style survival mode with food, water, and sleep being necessities, etc. R* is the only company that could make the zombie game of my dreams, if only because I'd like it to be more action-oriented than rpg-like, meaning Bethesda couldn't do it.

I downloaded Dead Nation from the PSN store too and decided never to play it again after 10 minutes. Maybe R* could make a zombie game about zombies but leave GTA out of it. That's my opinion, don't go all Freshsink on me.

Maybe R* could make a zombie game about zombies but leave GTA out of it.

I say we forget about a GTA V: Undead Nightmare and push for R* to make a completely new zombie game.

The noobs are starting to rub off on you, you've stopped reading the other posts.

Also,

don't go all Freshsink on me.

Fuck you.

Guest Marney1

Maybe R* could make a zombie game about zombies but leave GTA out of it.

I say we forget about a GTA V: Undead Nightmare and push for R* to make a completely new zombie game.

The noobs are starting to rub off on you, you've stopped reading the other posts.

Also,

don't go all Freshsink on me.

Fuck you.

Fuck, one of the noobs must have bitten me when I wasn't looking.

Undead Nightmare was fantastic, it was brilliant how they incorporated that "cheesy horror film" element into it. I wonder how they will do it in V, if they even decide to put one in. Personally I don't care if they add zombies or not, but if they do and it's as good as RDR's I'm probably buying it.