Online I.D. Display:

Reticule Health:

Voice Chat:

Respawn Distance:

Respawn Time: 1 Second

Time of Day:

Weather:

• Like 1

I'd be more up for a RDR DM, i'd have to reacquaint myself with GTA IV's multiplayer as I haven't played it in... well, since our last DM probably. RDR's multiplayer was much better and more organised... Aside from the random dropping of players.

Guest Marney1

I'd be more up for a RDR DM, i'd have to reacquaint myself with GTA IV's multiplayer as I haven't played it in... well, since our last DM probably. RDR's multiplayer was much better and more organised... Aside from the random dropping of players.

Yeah, that's why I've just entitled it 'The iGTA5 Deathmatch' for now, not sure what we'd all like to play. I'm up for a game of whatever but let's see how much interest we get.

Well, anyone else?

Yeah, that's why I've just entitled it 'The iGTA5 Deathmatch' for now, not sure what we'd all like to play. I'm up for a game of whatever but let's see how much interest we get.

Well, anyone else?

Oh, it's just that you put IV next to game... it did kind of make me wonder. Anyway if other people want to play IV then suppose I can. It's just that after playing RDR's multiplayer it'll seem like taking a step backwards.

We can arrange that if you want.

Game: IV

Duration: 1 minute 45 seconds

Auto-Aim: For the anus.

Weapons: A broken bottle, an elastic band and a jar of ear ointment.

Police: Dogging.

Traffic: Uphill all the way.

Pedestrians: Fapping.

Blips: Only at point of ejaculation.

Online I.D. Display: Off.

Reticule Health: Brown.

Voice Chat: Yes. (Charged at £4.50 per minute.)

Respawn Distance: 6 inches.

Respawn Time: 1 Second

Time of Day: Breakfast.

Weather: Sloppy.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

You liar, why do you lie?

Was testing to see if anyone was interested, they obviously weren't. Not like there was a load of posts in here saying 'OMG I want to join in, add me add me add me!!"

I saw that Trathen.

Guest Marney1

Hmmm this is going to be a pain in the arse to get going.

We managed to get through around 10 Death Match events over at iGTA and even had a league table for it but all those games happened on PS3. Only a few 360 owners were interested so they never happened and I don't think many will bother joining a PC event either.

If you're interested in us having regular iGTA5 Member Death Matches it might be best we start by figuring out what game we want to play and on what platform.

Me: GTA IV/TL&D/TBoGT/RDR - PS3

This aint gonna work

Isn't there a difference between EfLC and the Complete Edition that doesn't allow people to play together.

Anyway; GTA IV/EfLC/RDR (Would prefer RDR though.)

Any time after 8pm would be fine for me, I guess it'd have to be anyway so it's not too early for them thar Amurricarns ovah thay-ar.

Even though the weekly deathmatches ended months ago when Marney "left"... ignoring the fact that the whinging proud american is still here.

Guest Marney-1

Even though the weekly deathmatches ended months ago when Marney "left"... ignoring the fact that the whinging proud american is still here.

No I'm not.