Pitbull

Favorite Alcoholic Drink

Alcohol!  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Micro brews from Oregon. U will never drink a different beer. And here in Portland we have so many micro brews ull probably never try the same beer twice. Widmer is bomb diggity. Rogue from newport is orgasmic

michigan has the 5th most microbreweries in the country, last time i checked... and 2 sprung up around me just this year, greenbush and patchwork... there's a beer revolution going on in this country, and i am right in the middle of it working at a brewery myself part time... it's about time people stop believing the commercials for miller lite... triple-hopped my ass, that shit tastes like water...

• Like 1

All big beer companies are shit

Assembly line piss water used to quench the masses.

Smaller companies have more time to perfect the beer. Budweiser can't. Oregon here has the most micro brews per capita. Might have changed but like what bones said yeah there's a beer revolution and were right in the middle of it.

Coors is the closest to mass produced beer ill get. Large companies suck ass and have no flavor.

Most micro brews 'round here use local ingredients. Budweiser can't say that.

i prefer coors light or pabst blue ribbon for the cheap beer you bring to the party, or at your party... but i really do like sam adam's boston lager, or their oktoberfest beer... sam adams ain't too shabby of a domestic beer :D... they actually have a microbrew-style approach to beer, by delivering flavor over sales... we've got a couple of local powerhouse breweries though that get shipped all around the country... there's bell's brewery and new holland brewery...

bell's has a very famous summer ale, "oberon", which some folks might of heard of... it's not their best IMO, and i get sick of everyone pining over it when it comes out... i think their "two hearted" IPA is probably the thickest, fullest flavored IPA around... new holland has a good IPA too, "the mad hatter"... both new holland and bell's distribute across the country, but nothing beats a fresh keg on the hand-pull when you want to taste a good microbrew :D... and where i work, "the livery", i get free drinks often... another perk to the job :D...

Dunno, it's usually just Weatherspoons who do them called Jagermonsters. It's literally just what I said. shot of Jager in monster energy drink. Never seen what you posted.

Weatherspoons are idiots who don't research a name before using it. It'd be like calling it with Red Bull, Jagerbull. Dupz Jagermonster pic is the original, and it ain't too bad but kinda girly.

Man I'm in serious need of a drink. Btw, I hate it when they pour the jager into the redbull, it's only good when they drop the shot glass in so it floats. It lets the drink blend nicely when you neck it.

I'd tell them to piss off and do it right or i'd refuse to buy it. If you wanna do it right you put the shot glass in the other glass first, then pour the jager in the shot glass, then put the energy drink in around the shot glass till it's filled so it's almost at the top of the shot glass.

but i really do like sam adam's boston lager, or their oktoberfest beer... sam adams ain't too shabby of a domestic beer :D...

Sam Adam's FTW. I'm really into the Sam Adams Winter Lager and also the Winter Woodchuck.

Oh! and BL Platinum (Y)

If I'm out at having a few I like to mix it up, drinking too much lager always makes me feel a bit heavy in the stomach haha. Normally go to Lloyds and get either a brown ale/tuborg/spirit and mixer (JD,vodka)

If I'm buying something nice to have at home (normally at christmas) I usually get a bottle of Crown Royal, recently bought some of that too Dup ^^^ pretty niiiiice

I've been downing a lot Mansfield Cask Ale recently

CAMRA_Logo_with_words.jpg

You can't beat a local brew.

When not on the ale I'll alternate between lager (stella,kronenberg) and bitter (john smith's, worthingtons). I like my scotch too - famous grouse and johnny walker:black label (when I'm feeling more refined). On a real Saturday session that'll be interspersed with sambuca, tequila and cocktails, love a good leg wobbler.

My liver must look like a dried raisin by now.

• Like 1

Any lager that isn't Stella act'a'twat or Fosters. Becks Vier, Carling, Stella 4% (which doesn't actually taste like normal Stella), Kronenbourg etc. Sometimes drink Thatchers Gold as well. As for spirits, I'll drink anything but Sambucca or Baileys, Sambucca cos the night never ends well after too many and baileys cos it doesn't seem to mix well. :P

Crushed ice, cranberry juice and two measures of U'luvka. But i've been trying (to no avail) to get used to whiskey on the rocks. I have some royal salute somewhere, which should go down nicely. But for this weekend, I shall remain a student and get wanker'd off stellas and vodka.