Pitbull

Favorite Alcoholic Drink

Alcohol!  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm a vodka man personally, i've sampled loads but I keep coming back to good ol' red label smirnoff. Ciroc and grey goose are okay too, don't give you hangover the next day, but they're only for occasions. Jagerbombs are okay, they're not that strong though which is why I suppose they're quite cheap. Good to knock back though. As for jack, I don't really like sweet alcohol, particularly sweet whiskey. If you're gonna have whiskey it has to be Royal Salute on the rocks or something as good.

I stick to cider usually. Can't stand beer, especially the bitter-er stuff. Don't see the point in a drink that makes you more thirsty.

If I'm doing shots it's either vodka or jager. Jagerbombs are the shit.

mmmm...beer

It's great for coasting in between hard alcoholic drinks and it's essentially accepted everywhere.

Good ol' Lucky Lager, a university student's weapon of choice.

icon11.gifwhisky and rum

whisky wise, i get Canadian club cause its cheap. i love jack tho.

rum wise im less particular, but i like sailor jerrys the most.

A good old bottle of Jack, aged to perfection.

u try that new jack yet? its like, jack with honey. i wanna try it so fucking bad. not drinkin this weekend tho cause im sick

beer/ale and vodka... i love a good beer, preferably a microbrew... pale ales are my beer of choice, india pale ales and american pale ales to be exact... but vodka is probably what i drink the most... vodka tonics, bloody marys, screwdrivers, white russians, etc... you can mix vodka with just about anything...

and since i make mixed drinks, i buy the cheap ass vodka since it doesn't make a difference if you're mixing... $6/5th...

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

Hardly drink anymore but when I do it's Extra Cold Guinness.

guinness-draft-751302.jpg

How the Irish survived the potato famine, ridiculously filling.

The potato famin was a lie, they just forgot where they buried them.

Guest Marney1

Whiskey for me, but only malt, i can't stand scotch, too bitter and tasteless imo. Specifically; Jack Daniels - Single Barrel with a splash of ginger ale on ice!

I might give that a try. I've just decided I'm going to enjoy some alcoholic beverages over Crimbo and seeing as the missus has gotten a rare Christmas day off work we'll be enjoying Bailey's over ice.

Lager for me. Kronenborg, Tuborg, Becks, San Miguel, Cobra. The odd Guinness every now and then. Carling or Carlsberg if there's nothing better at the bar... Then a Malibu and coke at the end of the night :P

I do like Jagermonsters though (jager with Monster energy drink).