Pitbull

Favorite Alcoholic Drink

Alcohol!  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

this is what i was drinking during last night's festivities B)... (not my pic)

101_1340.JPG

sigh... it's moments like this when i wish i could muster up the strength to waste my hard earned money on more TV channels... that beer up there, that brewery? yea, i've had plenty of their brews, and history channel has given them their own show... it's playing right now :(... dark horse nation... maybe i'll catch some replays of it someday...

#puremichigan

I really like a gin and tonic, like the refreshing specimen Firm posted above. Some gins are harsher (more junipery) than others. Not all gins are created equal.

For the record, I couldn't pick one favourite on the poll list, I like 'em all. :drunk:

• Like 1

It's got to be Gordon's or no sale. However, you can't beat a cold lager after work.

post-57-0-73409900-1406745985_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Look, cuda. I've made you a G&T. I've left out the lemon, you're zesty enough. That and I've never owned fruit.

post-57-0-01317600-1407687898_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I would drink it just to be polite.

A true Englishman... Manners and dignity above all I say.

When i was camping over thanksgiving my drink of choice was rum and coke, can't go wrong there. Apparently i drank it too fast but i'm pretty sure that's not even a thing. I also had Pumpkin Beer, i highly recommend not doing that, my buddies uncle had his home brewed stuff which wasn't too bad at all.

My beloved team at work offered a libation unto me... Made me feel very benevolent until...

FUCKING Jacobs Creek! Someone's taking the piss. Yes, I'll still drink it.

post-57-0-35645000-1418238976_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

This weekend I tried to get some absinthe in a pub, obviously they didn't sell it. I asked for the next big thing and was offered tequila flavored sambuca.

That shit was filth. In a good and bad way.