Pitbull

Favorite Alcoholic Drink

Alcohol!  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just found out the place I work at has a keg of watermelon beer stashed in the basement. its the only watermelon beer on this entire island

this is also very good:

beer_13066.jpg

Had this once and it was great. I would definitely drink it again, but it's kind of a lot for just one bottle.

"Californian" says it all. I love America but America and beer don't go together well in the same sentence (no offence guys). Brew Dog has some good stuff though they also have some weird stuff (check out Firm's Tactical Nuclear Penguin).

You just have to know which breweries make the good stuff. Not sure what brands you've tried, but I'd put American beers up against any foreign beers that I've ever tried.

5Wg0oZf.jpg

I'm out of practice. too much grenadine not enough tequila.

second one is easy to fix though.

I do love a sunrise.

• Like 2

So there's this online store selling chocolate liquor and chocolate rum, buy or nah? $33 each bottle

Chocolate rum sounds like a travesty.

Chocolate liqueur is okay in small doses, if you're really in the mood for chocolate 'flavour'. It's best mixed with other stuff, such as chocolate martinis or mudslides or putting a shot in your coffee or whatever.

• Like 2

I tried this today. I didn't like it much, it was way too sweet. It left a rich hoppy after-taste, but the initial swig was like a fruit drink...

I'm yet to try anything else from brew dog, I hope there is better.

YFDUe8y.jpg?1?2744

I've tried some of there beer, it wasn't that great lol

Quality over quantity is my usual ethos...Still 12 quid for a crate of 20, can't argue. Just a shame it was Carling.

10529644_10152545806763966_1399810270_n.jpg?oh=f21ea596eebe393a31e73e19401c44d6&oe=53BD745E&__gda__=1404923599_58919bfed9684e88f7c587b045b51185

It was a choppy ride. But we made it.

That look interesting, how's it taste bOnEs?

The SkrimShander was pretty nice, it had a light and refreshing taste to it, with a fruity aftertaste.

I got myself some Wychwood Ales for tonight.

KBa3IVtl.jpg

wLUtujMl.jpg

9Kw0TiJl.jpg

p2ADUagl.jpg

• Like 3

Some of them a good hoppy beers. But my general consensus is the art work is better then the beer.

Some of them are good hoppy beers. But my general consensus is the art work is better than the beer.

I'm only quoting my own posts because im right. Not because I'm drunk and trying to edit my spelling mistakes.

Yeah the only ones with any depth was the hopgoblin and the scarecrow. I like both light ales and strong, depends on how I feel at the time. I do sometimes go for the unusual ones if I see them, but I do like a good Spitfire every now and then.