Pitbull

Favorite Alcoholic Drink

Alcohol!  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just found out the place I work at has a keg of watermelon beer stashed in the basement. its the only watermelon beer on this entire island

this is also very good:

beer_13066.jpg

• Like 1

Watermelon flavoured beer. Pretty sure my piss would taste better than that, it'd probably be more alcoholic too.

Treated myself to an (expensive) bottle of Tactical Nuclear Penguin tonight, Supposedly the strongest beer in the world. 32%

2011-09-12+21.09.40.jpg Long live the dog.

• Like 4

Just tried the Epic Big Bad Baptist. Holy fuck, this is an amazing beer. Imperial stout with cocoa nibs and coffee added, aged in whiskey barrels. Coffee is very present here, much more than any cocoa flavor. I recommend it.

Do want.

Craft on! Craft magic!

I'm gonna have to visit your bar one day, BOnEs.

you certainly wouldn't be disappointed... i'm drinking a black lager right now from my brewery before i go in... if you work at a bar or brewery, it's almost a requirement...

• Like 1

you certainly wouldn't be disappointed... i'm drinking a black lager right now from my brewery before i go in... if you work at a bar or brewery, it's almost a requirement...

A quality craft beer, lager,ale is perfect for a quiet drink after work. No rush, slow suck. Relax and revel in the atmosphere, enjoy the music, mingle with the patrons. Oh, yeah. My cup of tea.

• Like 1

Watermelon flavoured beer. Pretty sure my piss would taste better than that, it'd probably be more alcoholic too.

Treated myself to an (expensive) bottle of Tactical Nuclear Penguin tonight, Supposedly the strongest beer in the world. 32%

2011-09-12+21.09.40.jpg Long live the dog.

Did you manage to finish it Firm? I had a laugh when I was served this as a nip in the Edinburgh brewery... until I drank it. 32% sounds good. It's fucking strong though.

Course I finished it, mate. Took about 45 mins, though. A very hard drink to enjoy. I probably wouldn't drink it again. Well, if someone else paid..

Course I finished it, mate. Took about 45 mins, though. A very hard drink to enjoy. I probably wouldn't drink it again. Well, if someone else paid..

What did it taste like... 32% sounds almost dangerous unmixed. I'd be pretty fucked up if i drank a pint of jack and coke, which is about 32%, maybe less.

I tried this today. I didn't like it much, it was way too sweet. It left a rich hoppy after-taste, but the initial swig was like a fruit drink...

I'm yet to try anything else from brew dog, I hope there is better.

YFDUe8y.jpg?1?2744

"Californian" says it all. I love America but America and beer don't go together well in the same sentence (no offence guys). Brew Dog has some good stuff though they also have some weird stuff (check out Firm's Tactical Nuclear Penguin).

"Californian" says it all. I love America but America and beer don't go together well in the same sentence (no offence guys).

If they sell it at a grocery store, if they sell it at a liquor store, if they sell it anywhere but the brewery it's made in and pubs that specialize in micro-brews, don't fucking drink it. That's how American beer works.