Pitbull

Favorite Alcoholic Drink

Alcohol!  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

no, craft beer is the only correct answer to this thread... drinking a very tasty rye pale ale at the moment...

Rum is the only correct answer to this question. Rum and Coke is fucking delicious.

Boys, boys, there is no ONE answer to this question. You're both right!

no, craft beer is the only correct answer to this thread... drinking a very tasty rye pale ale at the moment...

Have you tried Little Creatures?

I'd be surprised if either have but it's amazing how popular it is with travelers.

They have distribution in the UK. Not sure how much though

Yeah but not on the scale the Japanese are probably looking at. It would be nice if they kept it as a craft brew rather than mass produce it. Sucks that your missus lost her job. Must have been a kick arse job while it lasted though.

They will keep it as "craft" what that means to lion I don't know. The brewers at creatures were given a lot of freedom. As for her job. She was there for 6 years so yeah it sux. She loved working there but she found something else and lion were pretty cool about everything.

Also. Free beer. That was sweet

• Like 1

often find me having a beer if anything, but i do enjoy the odd glass of whiskey (prefered)

but when i'm out i'll have afew beers, mixed with the odd stronger stuff now and then, at some point i get drunk enough to not give a shit what i'm drinking aslong as it alcoholic

Rum is the only correct answer to this question. Rum and Coke is fucking delicious.

Boys, boys, there is no ONE answer to this question. You're both right!

Have you tried Little Creatures?

I'd be surprised if either have but it's amazing how popular it is with travelers.

They have distribution in the UK. Not sure how much though

i live in the US, i've never heard of them...

I don't know why I thought you were in the UK.

You can't get it in the US yet. but keep an eye out for it in the future. The pale is a really good drop.

I don't know why I thought you were in the UK.

You can't get it in the US yet. but keep an eye out for it in the future. The pale is a really good drop.

I second that. Unfortunately (or fortunately for SJM and myself) Little Creatures is enjoyed more on a summer's day at the brewery itself in Fremantle, Western Australia. If anyone ever makes it to Perth and enjoys beer, sun and women it is a must-do.

• Like 1