Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I am not exactly looking for it, but i hope such a thing to be in the game.

I haven't played GTA 4 in a long time and unfortunately i didn't have a ps3 or anything for the last couple of years, so i haven't played the liberty city stories etc.

(Shall do now though - hard to get in Cambodia though)

But i remember going on the internet on GTA 4 for a fair few missions, but i cant remember if there was a "facebook" piss take or not.

If not i would love to see a Rockstar piss take of facebook, twitter, and other such things. Perhaps killing a facebook stalker, or being one yourself.

I do remember doing something similar on the internet so i am sorry if i am rambling about something previously in the game. I just would like to see there take on it.....and i would like to see Trevor Facebook page......he wouldn't have one. ha

Or twitter updates about shit that has happened or happening in the game.

Oh shit do you think they will have different phones.I don't see Trevor and Michael having the same blower? (phone - English slang)

I haven't played GTA 4 in a long time and unfortunately i didn't have a ps3 or anything for the last couple of years, so i haven't played the liberty city stories etc.

But i remember going on the internet on GTA 4 for a fair few missions, but i cant remember if there was a "facebook" piss take or not.

If not i would love to see a Rockstar piss take of facebook, twitter, and other such things. Perhaps killing a facebook stalker, or being one yourself.

I do remember doing something similar on the internet so i am sorry if i am rambling about something previously in the game. I just would like to see there take on it.....and i would like to see Trevor Facebook page......he wouldn't have one. ha

Oh shit do you think they will have different phones.I don't see Trevor and Michael having the same blower? (phone - English slang)

that sentence is vary important will they all have different phones, that is a great question i don't think any one asked before?

So tell us will they have different phones like the three main characters of gta iv niko had a that one phone, biker dude with a leather phone case, and L with the fancy phone.

one thing i hope to happen in gta 5 is that dead bodies don't disappear unless you leave the area. to me it kinda ruins the killing spree experience when you kill hella people and they just disappear when you turn your back.

• Like 1

I don't think they've spoofed FB yet, it'll probably be called Faceload or something lmao. I bet Trevor's FB page is mostly censored.

They did a MySpace parody in IV, which is the same shit as far as I'm concerned. Eddie Low had a page, and there was another for a middle aged man posing as a teen girl.

They also parodied Twitter in the form of Bleater, but it was only used in a stranger mission in TBOGT, I don't think you could actually access the site.

or better yet the magnet chopper from San Andreas. it would add soo much fun, just flying around abducting random vehicles, and especially messing with people on multiplayer, just take their nice vehicle with them in it, and fly to the highest altitude and drop it.

If the Skycrane returns as a pilotable aircraft, I intend to fly over a group of bling-toting honkys in South Central and pick them up by their gold chains, watches, and rings.

Then, of course, proceed as you suggested.

• Like 1

or better yet the magnet chopper from San Andreas. it would add soo much fun, just flying around abducting random vehicles, and especially messing with people on multiplayer, just take their nice vehicle with them in it, and fly to the highest altitude and drop it.

If the Skycrane returns as a pilotable aircraft, I intend to fly over a group of bling-toting honkys in South Central and pick them up by their gold chains, watches, and rings.

Then, of course, proceed as you suggested.

gold isn't magnetic though...

and if anything you'll just take all their metal from them.

They did a MySpace parody in IV, which is the same shit as far as I'm concerned. Eddie Low had a page, and there was another for a middle aged man posing as a teen girl.

They also parodied Twitter in the form of Bleater, but it was only used in a stranger mission in TBOGT, I don't think you could actually access the site.

Cheers, I am pissed that i haven't played the two liberty city stories, will have to get that sharpish...

I also agree with IbeNiko, I hate it when the bodies vanish that quickly, i like to get a pile going....

i want ammunation, food stops, clothing stores..... any thing you can buy stuff from really. i want them to have a same layout selection as a gun van did. ex: if you walk into a clothing shop, you press a button to view all clothes and simply scroll through them; kind of like in mafia 2.

Cheers, I am pissed that i haven't played the two liberty city stories, will have to get that sharpish...

I also agree with IbeNiko, I hate it when the bodies vanish that quickly, i like to get a pile going....

I think your talking about " Episodes from Liberty City"

Liberty city stories is GTA III.

post-12272-0-39904400-1364559936.jpg

post-12272-0-62188700-1364559945.jpg

• Like 1

i hope the story is longer than bio-shocks i was expecting to get a nice few weeks out of that game even when im not at work, i would love for this storyline to be as long as san andreas i sat for days on that game and didnt even dent the missions, thats all i need and am sure the majority feels the same a long and exciting storyline is what i want plus many other things but i wont get into that right now.

So, how realistic will Gta 5 be, would we be able to survive a 100 metre fall from a helicopter into water again?

So, how realistic will Gta 5 be, would we be able to survive a 100 metre fall from a helicopter into water again?

I can feel the irony!

But I don't think so. GTA IV was way more realistic at the point of health than SA, but with a bit of timing and luck high falls could even be survived. Hope they fix that!

You're talking about surviving a fall like it's a bad thing. Why would you want to die when jumping into water? You'd jump out of a helicopter, land in the water, die, say "oh, look at that," and never bother with it again.

Dying when falling into water falls into the category of 'pointless realism.' It wouldn't benefit the game in any way if they 'fixed' it.

• Like 4

I love falling 100's of metres into water and surviving. I remember trying to get a trophy in Far Cry 3 for free-falling a certain distance and surviving. And I think that most people probably got it after getting the wingsuit and jumping out of the plane during a mission halfway through the story. But I decided to try and do it ealier using a hang-glider, and after trying several times and not falling far enough I finally found a place high enough up that would give me the trophy. I then surveyed the ground for a source of water to fall into, and could only see a tiny pool at the base of a series of cliffs.

So I jumped off the edge of the mountain with my hang glider, trying to match up my momentum with my release, and my position on the mini map relative to the water. Then at the right time I released and started hurtling towards the ground at a hundred miles an hour, trying to control my decent towards the ground by positioning my body mid air. It seemed like it would be a miracle if I made it into the pool of water, and as I got closer to the ground I barely missed the first set of cliffs by inches and the second one by even less. And then BAM! I crashed right into the edge of the pool travelling right to the bottom in nano-seconds. As I came back to the surface a crocodile attacked me before I could get my breath back and almost killed me ( due to low health ). But I made a leather pelt out of his ass after shanking it too death. :)

This experience was one of the best I had in the game, it was exhilarating and made me feel like I had actually accomplished something meaningfull. Compare this with the Black Ops 2 wingsuit on rails part, where you had practically no control over what you were doing, and the entire section ultimately felt pointless. Far Cry 3 is an example of how you do a game right, giving the player complete control over their actions and fate.

• Like 1